In our previous blog, we discussed how to “Create Custom Startup folder in Sage 300 ERP”, which help users to start Reports/Programs automatically, when they open Sage 300 Company desktop.
Now, in this blog we will be discussing about the same functionality, but the difference in this Custom folder is that, it does not execute Report/Program automatically when Sage 300 ERP is opened.
The name “StartUp” as folder name is keyword, whenever Sage 300 finds a folder in desktop with name “StartUp” it starts to executes, program and report placed under this folder when Sage 300 is started.
Custom folders other than “StartUp” can be used to group commonly used Reports/Programs that are not needed to execute on start up, but are required frequently by a user under one folder from different or same module in Sage 300 ERP.
Follow below mentioned steps to create Custom Folders;
1. For creating custom folder right click on Sage 300 desktop >> New >> Folder
2. In folder creation wizard specify appropriate name for the folder. Say for an example, we create a folder with name Day End Task and stored all the Day End Processing program and Sales Statistics report we require under this folder.
Note: Here if you select All Users option, then folder will be accessible to all users.
3. Now we can copy and paste reports, program etc. that we require under this custom folder, so that it is easily accessible to user.
Note: It is required that user must have access rights to create “Customize company Desktop” in security groups and User Authorization, so that they would be able to create custom folders.
- Alternate solution to License Issue in Sage 300 ERP
- Significance of using Contract Structures screen in Sage 300 PJC
- Error: “Control is not properly installed” while opening customized screen in Sage 300 ERP
- Confirm On Print Preferences in Sage 300
- New Feature with Sage 300 v2017 Patch 2 for Email Settings on Company Profile
Tags300 Account Payable Account Receivable Accounts Payable Accounts Receivable Accpac customer Data Migration erp ERPMIG error General Ledger Greymatrix Greytrix TDS GUMU Integration Inventory inventory control Invoice migration order entry Peachtree Purchase Order quickbooks Report Reports sage Sage 50 Sage 50 CAD Sage 50 US Sage 100 ERP Sage 300 Sage300 Sage 300 ERP Sage 300 ERP 2014 Sage Accpac Sage Accpac ERP Sage Business Vision Sage BusinessWorks Sage ERP 300 Sage Pro Sales Order Shipment Simply Accounting TDS