Greytrix introduces new Add-on called “User Authorization Report in Sage 300 ERP” to confirm and verify the user rights. Let’s see in detail
Considering, real life business scenario in an organization there are users who have different rights for using and accessing Sage 300 ERP.
Admin user can simply print report by entering the user name in the report UI and check respective rights.
New Stuff: Export Crystal Report in Multiple Formats
By using this Report Administrator and security officer can ensure that users are having access to application as per their designation and permission.
This report allows Admin and Security officer to know employer rights of accessing Sage 300 ERP, rather than browsing through Sage 300 ERP’s Users, Security Groups, User Authorization and keeping track manually.
1. Change Print Destination in Sage 300 ERP
2. Create custom startup folder in Sage 300 ERP
3. Make Use of Custom Directory to Print Same Report in Different Formats
4. User Role and Security Application in Sage 300 ERP
- Additional Copy functionality on BOM
- Create one report that has the ability to run for multiple companies without any additional setup
- XAPI Session from Web Service in Sage 300 ERP
- Sage 300 provision to set Business Registration Number for A/R Customer
- Earned Discount Transaction Type and How to set it
Tags300 Account Payable Account Receivable Accounts Payable Accounts Receivable Accpac customer Data Migration erp ERPMIG error General Ledger Greymatrix Greytrix TDS GUMU Integration Inventory inventory control Invoice migration order entry Peachtree Purchase Order quickbooks Report Report Manager Reports sage Sage 50 Sage 50 CAD Sage 50 US Sage 100 ERP Sage300 Sage 300 Sage 300 ERP Sage 300 ERP 2014 Sage Accpac Sage Accpac ERP Sage Business Vision Sage BusinessWorks Sage ERP 300 Sales Order Shipment Simply Accounting TDS