Greytrix introduces new Add-on called “User Authorization Report in Sage 300 ERP” to confirm and verify the user rights. Let’s see in detail
Considering, real life business scenario in an organization there are users who have different rights for using and accessing Sage 300 ERP.
Admin user can simply print report by entering the user name in the report UI and check respective rights.
New Stuff: Export Crystal Report in Multiple Formats
By using this Report Administrator and security officer can ensure that users are having access to application as per their designation and permission.
This report allows Admin and Security officer to know employer rights of accessing Sage 300 ERP, rather than browsing through Sage 300 ERP’s Users, Security Groups, User Authorization and keeping track manually.
1. Change Print Destination in Sage 300 ERP
2. Create custom startup folder in Sage 300 ERP
3. Make Use of Custom Directory to Print Same Report in Different Formats
4. User Role and Security Application in Sage 300 ERP
- Migrate Sales Credit Note from Sage Pro to Sage 300 ERP
- Alternate solution to License Issue in Sage 300 ERP
- Significance of using Contract Structures screen in Sage 300 PJC
- Error: “Control is not properly installed” while opening customized screen in Sage 300 ERP
- Confirm On Print Preferences in Sage 300
Tags300 Account Payable Account Receivable Accounts Payable Accounts Receivable Accpac customer Data Migration erp ERPMIG error General Ledger Greymatrix Greytrix TDS GUMU Integration Inventory inventory control Invoice migration order entry Peachtree Purchase Order quickbooks Report Reports sage Sage 50 Sage 50 CAD Sage 50 US Sage 100 ERP Sage 300 Sage300 Sage 300 ERP Sage 300 ERP 2014 Sage Accpac Sage Accpac ERP Sage Business Vision Sage BusinessWorks Sage ERP 300 Sage Pro Sales Order Shipment Simply Accounting TDS