Greytrix introduces new Add-on called “User Authorization Report in Sage 300 ERP” to confirm and verify the user rights. Let’s see in detail
Considering, real life business scenario in an organization there are users who have different rights for using and accessing Sage 300 ERP.
Admin user can simply print report by entering the user name in the report UI and check respective rights.
New Stuff: Export Crystal Report in Multiple Formats
By using this Report Administrator and security officer can ensure that users are having access to application as per their designation and permission.
This report allows Admin and Security officer to know employer rights of accessing Sage 300 ERP, rather than browsing through Sage 300 ERP’s Users, Security Groups, User Authorization and keeping track manually.
1. Change Print Destination in Sage 300 ERP
2. Create custom startup folder in Sage 300 ERP
3. Make Use of Custom Directory to Print Same Report in Different Formats
4. User Role and Security Application in Sage 300 ERP
- Greytrix Sage 300 Add-Ons – Pick that piece of innovation you always wanted to have
- Migrating Item Notes from Sage PRO ERP to Sage 300 ERP.
- Migrate Vendor Notes from Sage PRO ERP to Sage 300 ERP
- Migrate Ship to Address from Sage 50 CAD (Simply Accounting) to Sage 300 ERP
- Statutory Audit Report for TDS
Tags300 Account Payable Account Receivable Accounts Payable Accounts Receivable Accpac AR customer customer Data Migration erp ERPMIG error General Ledger Greymatrix Greytrix TDS GUMU Integration Inventory inventory control Invoice migration Optional Fields order entry Peachtree Purchase Order quickbooks Report Report Manager Reports sage Sage 50 Sage 50 US Sage300 Sage 300 Sage 300 2012 ERP Sage 300 ERP Sage 300 ERP 2014 Sage Accpac Sage Accpac ERP Sage Business Vision Sage ERP 300 Sage PRO ERP Sales Order Shipment TDS