Greytrix introduces new Add-on called “User Authorization Report in Sage 300 ERP” to confirm and verify the user rights. Let’s see in detail
Considering, real life business scenario in an organization there are users who have different rights for using and accessing Sage 300 ERP.
Admin user can simply print report by entering the user name in the report UI and check respective rights.
New Stuff: Export Crystal Report in Multiple Formats
By using this Report Administrator and security officer can ensure that users are having access to application as per their designation and permission.
This report allows Admin and Security officer to know employer rights of accessing Sage 300 ERP, rather than browsing through Sage 300 ERP’s Users, Security Groups, User Authorization and keeping track manually.
1. Change Print Destination in Sage 300 ERP
2. Create custom startup folder in Sage 300 ERP
3. Make Use of Custom Directory to Print Same Report in Different Formats
4. User Role and Security Application in Sage 300 ERP
- Create duplicate copy of Manufacturing Order in Single Click
- Create duplicate copy of Manufacturing BOM in Single Click
- Migrate AR Credit Notes (summary) from Sage Business Vision to Sage 300 ERP
- Migrate AR Invoice (summary) from Sage Business Vision to Sage 300 ERP
- Webinar Invitation: Your Business “Always Available” with GUMU™ integration for Magento with Sage 300
Tags300 Account Payable Account Receivable Accounts Payable Accounts Receivable Accpac customer Data Migration erp ERPMIG error General Ledger Greymatrix Greytrix TDS GUMU Integration Inventory inventory control Invoice Manufacturing Excise migration Optional Fields order entry Peachtree Purchase Order quickbooks Report Report Manager Reports sage Sage 50 Sage 50 US Sage 300 Sage300 Sage 300 ERP Sage 300 ERP 2014 Sage Accpac Sage Accpac ERP Sage Business Vision Sage ERP 300 Sage PRO ERP Sales Order Shipment Simply Accounting TDS