In this blog we are going to discuss one of the feature of Sage 300 i.e. to avoid the dialog box when we print the report.
If you print any report in Sage 300 with the Print Destination as “Printer” or “File” its pop up the below dialog box to select Printer, Page Size, Orientation for “Printer” or Format and destination for “File”.
If you have single printer to print the reports then you do not need to setup printer, paper size in every time we print, to avoid this dialog boxes Sage 300 provide one checkbox “Confirm on Print” at View Menu present at Sage 300 desktop.
In order to access the screen navigates to View Menu –> Preferences. Kindly refer the below screenshot
Click on the Preferences and it will open below form.
Uncheck the checkbox “Confirm on print” and click OK button.
Now if we print any report by using the Print Destination as a “Printer” or “File” it will not pop-up any dialog box.
- Set Print Destination in Sage 300 ERP
- Change Print Destination in Sage 300 ERP
- Macro recorded to printing Picking Slips prints blank report
- Report not printing when printer option is set to printer in sage 300 ERP
- Printing Non-invoiced and Partially invoiced Reports
Greytrix is one stop solution provider for Sage ERP and Sage CRM needs. We provide complete end-to-end assistance for your technical consultations, product customizations, data migration, system integrations, third party add-on development and implementation expertise.
Greytrix have some unique solutions of Sage 300 integration with Sage CRM, Salesforce.com and Magento eCommerce along with Sage 300 Migration from Sage 50 US, Sage 50 CA, Sage PRO, QuickBooks, Sage Business Vision and Sage Business Works. We also offer best-in-class Sage 300 customization and development services to Sage business partners, end users, and Sage PSG worldwide.
For more details on Sage 300 Services, please contact us at email@example.com. We will be glad to assist you.
- Alternate solution to License Issue in Sage 300 ERP
- Significance of using Contract Structures screen in Sage 300 PJC
- Error: “Control is not properly installed” while opening customized screen in Sage 300 ERP
- Confirm On Print Preferences in Sage 300
- New Feature with Sage 300 v2017 Patch 2 for Email Settings on Company Profile
Tags300 Account Payable Account Receivable Accounts Payable Accounts Receivable Accpac customer Data Migration erp ERPMIG error General Ledger Greymatrix Greytrix TDS GUMU Integration Inventory inventory control Invoice migration order entry Peachtree Purchase Order quickbooks Report Reports sage Sage 50 Sage 50 CAD Sage 50 US Sage 100 ERP Sage 300 Sage300 Sage 300 ERP Sage 300 ERP 2014 Sage Accpac Sage Accpac ERP Sage Business Vision Sage BusinessWorks Sage ERP 300 Sage Pro Sales Order Shipment Simply Accounting TDS