In Sage Accpac ERP, if you design a report using one Database say e.g. “SAMINC” and when you deploy it at clients end where database name is different say “SAMLTD”, then sometimes while executing the custom report through the custom report UI you get a error message “Logon failed” as shown on below screen.
- Migrate Sales Credit Note from Sage Pro to Sage 300 ERP
- Alternate solution to License Issue in Sage 300 ERP
- Significance of using Contract Structures screen in Sage 300 PJC
- Error: “Control is not properly installed” while opening customized screen in Sage 300 ERP
- Confirm On Print Preferences in Sage 300
Tags300 Account Payable Account Receivable Accounts Payable Accounts Receivable Accpac customer Data Migration erp ERPMIG error General Ledger Greymatrix Greytrix TDS GUMU Integration Inventory inventory control Invoice migration order entry Peachtree Purchase Order quickbooks Report Reports sage Sage 50 Sage 50 CAD Sage 50 US Sage 100 ERP Sage 300 Sage300 Sage 300 ERP Sage 300 ERP 2014 Sage Accpac Sage Accpac ERP Sage Business Vision Sage BusinessWorks Sage ERP 300 Sage Pro Sales Order Shipment Simply Accounting TDS