In Sage Accpac ERP, if you design a report using one Database say e.g. “SAMINC” and when you deploy it at clients end where database name is different say “SAMLTD”, then sometimes while executing the custom report through the custom report UI you get a error message “Logon failed” as shown on below screen.
- Migrate AR Finance Charges from Sage Business Vision to Sage 300 ERP
- Webinar Invite: Increase Productivity and Enhance Processes with GUMU™ Integration for Salesforce with Sage 300
- How to Restore company data in Sage BusinessWorks
- Migrate Ship Via Code from Sage 100 ERP to Sage 300 ERP
- Migrate Item Location Details from Sage 50 US to Sage 300 ERP
Tags300 Account Payable Account Receivable Accounts Payable Accounts Receivable Accpac customer Data Migration erp ERPMIG error General Ledger Greymatrix Greytrix TDS GUMU Integration Inventory inventory control Invoice migration order entry Peachtree Purchase Order quickbooks Report Report Manager Reports sage Sage 50 Sage 50 US Sage 100 ERP Sage 300 Sage300 Sage 300 ERP Sage 300 ERP 2014 Sage Accpac Sage Accpac ERP Sage Business Vision Sage BusinessWorks Sage ERP 300 Sage PRO ERP Sales Order Shipment Simply Accounting TDS