In Sage Accpac ERP, if you design a report using one Database say e.g. “SAMINC” and when you deploy it at clients end where database name is different say “SAMLTD”, then sometimes while executing the custom report through the custom report UI you get a error message “Logon failed” as shown on below screen.
- Create duplicate copy of Manufacturing Order in Single Click
- Create duplicate copy of Manufacturing BOM in Single Click
- Migrate AR Credit Notes (summary) from Sage Business Vision to Sage 300 ERP
- Migrate AR Invoice (summary) from Sage Business Vision to Sage 300 ERP
- Webinar Invitation: Your Business “Always Available” with GUMU™ integration for Magento with Sage 300
Tags300 Account Payable Account Receivable Accounts Payable Accounts Receivable Accpac customer Data Migration erp ERPMIG error General Ledger Greymatrix Greytrix TDS GUMU Integration Inventory inventory control Invoice Manufacturing Excise migration Optional Fields order entry Peachtree Purchase Order quickbooks Report Report Manager Reports sage Sage 50 Sage 50 US Sage 300 Sage300 Sage 300 ERP Sage 300 ERP 2014 Sage Accpac Sage Accpac ERP Sage Business Vision Sage ERP 300 Sage PRO ERP Sales Order Shipment Simply Accounting TDS