Sage CRM - Tips, Tricks and Components
Looking for functionality which would display Invoice tracking No. from Pro Series?
We have the routine which will get the Invoice Tracking Number from Pro Series into your CRM. The user will be provided with a tab called “Order Inquiry” against Company. By clicking on the tab a search screen will appear. The user will just have to click the filter button on the screen to display the details of Order Inquiry along with the “Invoice Tracking Number” of each record in order to keep track of each order with in the grid.
- Controlling Notification Count in Sage CRM
- Promote Orders from Sage CRM to QuickBooks using GUMU™ link
- GUMU Tips – Creating Sales Orders using Free Text Items
- Promote order from Sage CRM to Sage 100 using comment line item
- What’s New – Creating Grids in Sage CRM to display Sage ERP X3 Data on real time basis using GUMU Customizer – II