Sage CRM - Tips, Tricks and Components
Looking for functionality which would display Invoice tracking No. from Pro Series?
We have the routine which will get the Invoice Tracking Number from Pro Series into your CRM. The user will be provided with a tab called “Order Inquiry” against Company. By clicking on the tab a search screen will appear. The user will just have to click the filter button on the screen to display the details of Order Inquiry along with the “Invoice Tracking Number” of each record in order to keep track of each order with in the grid.
- Changing last synched date of process using New GUMU™ Sage 50 US Integration Framework
- How user can Schedule any process using New Framework GUMU™ Integration Utility
- GUMU For Sage CRM – Sage 100 Integration – BOM Customization
- TroubleShooting Tips in Sage 500- Sage CRM GUMU Integration
- How to Verify if Java ODBC Bridge server is installed on Sage X3 server for GUMU