Sage CRM - Tips, Tricks and Components
Looking for functionality which would display Invoice tracking No. from Pro Series?
We have the routine which will get the Invoice Tracking Number from Pro Series into your CRM. The user will be provided with a tab called “Order Inquiry” against Company. By clicking on the tab a search screen will appear. The user will just have to click the filter button on the screen to display the details of Order Inquiry along with the “Invoice Tracking Number” of each record in order to keep track of each order with in the grid.
- Enable / Disable Document Drop functionality based on User Profile
- Renaming of Self Service URL
- How to resolve error while reading webservices description – Troubleshooting Tips
- Configure GUMU for Sage CRM – Sage 100 Integration for Vendor Integration in Sage CRM side
- GUMU for Sage CRM – Sage 100 Integration – Order Inquiry