You know that the CRM has provided the standard button on Lead Summary Screen to convert any lead to opportunity.
Suppose you want to quickly create an opportunity from Lead using the lead details and you want to include this action in workflow. Well,that is quite feasible with some out of box customization that we have designed.
After installing this component, on the opportunty summary screen you may see another workflow action named “Create Opportunity” clicking which you can quickly create an opportunity using Lead Details. You can also call the standard action being called on standard “Convert to Opportunity” button from this button which opens Opportunity entry screen.
- Customizing Style Sheet of Sage CRM Reports
- Email Communication fails to display Multiple Recipients name in Sage CRM
- Modifying the values of User Select field of Email Editor Screen in Sage CRM
- Allow users to edit additional user preferences options on their own.
- Add Profile rights for User’s Parent territories and their Sibling territories.