You know that the CRM has provided the standard button on Lead Summary Screen to convert any lead to opportunity.
Suppose you want to quickly create an opportunity from Lead using the lead details and you want to include this action in workflow. Well,that is quite feasible with some out of box customization that we have designed.
After installing this component, on the opportunty summary screen you may see another workflow action named “Create Opportunity” clicking which you can quickly create an opportunity using Lead Details. You can also call the standard action being called on standard “Convert to Opportunity” button from this button which opens Opportunity entry screen.
- Sage CRM 2017R2: Auto Suggestion of E-mail Recipients
- New Features in GUMU™ for Sage CRM – Sage X3 Integration – Link Business Partners
- GUMU™ Integration is compatible with new Sage X3 v11 along with Sage CRM 2017 R2
- How to disable iframe screen in Sage CRM?
- Deduplication on Company Phone and Email Details