You know that the CRM has provided the standard button on Lead Summary Screen to convert any lead to opportunity.
Suppose you want to quickly create an opportunity from Lead using the lead details and you want to include this action in workflow. Well,that is quite feasible with some out of box customization that we have designed.
After installing this component, on the opportunty summary screen you may see another workflow action named “Create Opportunity” clicking which you can quickly create an opportunity using Lead Details. You can also call the standard action being called on standard “Convert to Opportunity” button from this button which opens Opportunity entry screen.
- Changing last synched date of process using New GUMU™ Sage 50 US Integration Framework
- How user can Schedule any process using New Framework GUMU™ Integration Utility
- GUMU For Sage CRM – Sage 100 Integration – BOM Customization
- TroubleShooting Tips in Sage 500- Sage CRM GUMU Integration
- How to Verify if Java ODBC Bridge server is installed on Sage X3 server for GUMU