You know that the CRM has provided the standard button on Lead Summary Screen to convert any lead to opportunity.
Suppose you want to quickly create an opportunity from Lead using the lead details and you want to include this action in workflow. Well,that is quite feasible with some out of box customization that we have designed.
After installing this component, on the opportunty summary screen you may see another workflow action named “Create Opportunity” clicking which you can quickly create an opportunity using Lead Details. You can also call the standard action being called on standard “Convert to Opportunity” button from this button which opens Opportunity entry screen.
- Modify User Preferences from Info Manager user’s Login
- Make effective De-duplication search in Sage CRM
- Webinar Invitation: Bring agility in decision making by leveraging your enterprise information using GUMU™ integration for Sage CRM with Sage X3
- Integrate Multiple Sage 500 company code with Sage CRM
- Real Time tabs in Sage 500 Integration