You know that the CRM has provided the standard button on Lead Summary Screen to convert any lead to opportunity.
Suppose you want to quickly create an opportunity from Lead using the lead details and you want to include this action in workflow. Well,that is quite feasible with some out of box customization that we have designed.
After installing this component, on the opportunty summary screen you may see another workflow action named “Create Opportunity” clicking which you can quickly create an opportunity using Lead Details. You can also call the standard action being called on standard “Convert to Opportunity” button from this button which opens Opportunity entry screen.
- Sage CRM 7.2 Tomcat Setting for EC2 Amazon Server’s Elastic IP
- GUMU for Sage CRM- Sage ERP X3 – Sage ERP X3 Side Configuration
- Phone Type Field in Web services
- Default quote expiration/Delivery date setting in Sage CRM
- Codeless Customization: Add Custom Entity New Screen when accessed through iPhone