You know that the CRM has provided the standard button on Lead Summary Screen to convert any lead to opportunity.
Suppose you want to quickly create an opportunity from Lead using the lead details and you want to include this action in workflow. Well,that is quite feasible with some out of box customization that we have designed.
After installing this component, on the opportunty summary screen you may see another workflow action named “Create Opportunity” clicking which you can quickly create an opportunity using Lead Details. You can also call the standard action being called on standard “Convert to Opportunity” button from this button which opens Opportunity entry screen.
- Import Products in Sage CRM from Sage 500 ERP using GUMU integration link
- Troubleshooting MailChimp integration issue with Sage CRM 7.3
- Sage CRM 7.3 – Introduction of New Opportunity Workflow
- Greytrix at Sage South Africa Insights 2015 – Never Out of Mind
- GUMU Sage ERP X3 integration with the new Sage CRM v 7.3