You know that the CRM has provided the standard button on Lead Summary Screen to convert any lead to opportunity.
Suppose you want to quickly create an opportunity from Lead using the lead details and you want to include this action in workflow. Well,that is quite feasible with some out of box customization that we have designed.
After installing this component, on the opportunty summary screen you may see another workflow action named “Create Opportunity” clicking which you can quickly create an opportunity using Lead Details. You can also call the standard action being called on standard “Convert to Opportunity” button from this button which opens Opportunity entry screen.
- How to modify SQL Logging Level of CRM from Registry
- How to create on screen Notification Escalation for custom entity.
- Control Access to Merge to Word button in Sage CRM v7.3 – Part 2
- How to Change User-Select fields display format in Sage CRM?
- Unlock the potential Enterprise data – With our GUMU™ Integration for Sage CRM with Sage 100