As it’s said with Greytrix GUMU integrations you can always plan upgrades as per your wish and are not restricted to upgrade ERP and CRM versions at the same time. You can upgrade just ERP or CRM version as per choice. We have just read about the new wonderful Sage CRM version 7.3 features adding more value to your business. GUMU integration is now compatible with almost every version of Sage 100 ERP (MAS 90/200) and Sage CRM.
Download GUMU Sage 100 – Sage CRM v7.3 Integration
(If you would like to have a Live demo or a NFR/Trial copy please email email@example.com)
In Sage CRM v7.3, along with standard Sage theme, Sage has added a new Contemporary theme with a new look and feel. Let us walk you through the new look of Sage CRM with our GUMU Integration.
Administration section: In below screen, user can view the administration section of our integration with latest Sage CRM 7.3 in contemporary theme. We have displayed all our GUMU pages in the same format as Sage CRM UI as per the selected theme in a user friendly manner.
GUMU tabs: In the latest version of Sage CRM, our GUMU tabs will be visible as shown below
1. Configuring GUMU Sage 100 ERP integration with Sage 100 ERP SQL version
2. GUMU Tips – Automation server can’t create object
3. GUMU Tips – Unable to access SageCRMPlugin.SageCRM Object
4. List of Real time processes in GUMU™
5. Synchronization setting in GUMU for Sage CRM – Sage 100
- Make your Sage CRM Project Manager Compatible with Sage CRM 2017 Release
- Reinstalling Apache Tomcat Service after Sage CRM Installation
- Enabling GUMU™ Integration access for each Sage CRM user
- GUMU™ for Sage CRM – Sage 100 Integration – License information
- GUMU™ for Sage CRM – Sage 100 Integration is compatible with Sage CRM 2017 R3