Our GUMU™ Integration has a user friendly interface with Real time and bi-directional link that integrates your front and back office with your existing ERP and CRM applications.
In GUMU™ for Sage CRM – Sage ERP X3 integration, we have recently introduced a new feature which allows CRM user to edit promoted open orders from both Sage CRM and Sage ERP X3. Please note that, only open orders can be edited which are already promoted to Sage ERP X3.
New Stuff: Integrating the Sage Payment Gateway from Sage CRM
In Sage CRM, if you go to Order summary screen of a promoted order, user will be able to see “Update Order” button. Each time a user makes any changes to the order in Sage CRM, he/She is supposed to click on “Update Order” button to reflect those changes in Sage ERP X3 for the corresponding order.
After successfully updating, user will get a message stating “Order has been updated in X3”.
Similarly, user can also edit/update orders from Sage ERP X3 to Sage CRM. Please note that, only those order can be updated in Sage ERP X3 which are promoted from Sage CRM.
Also Read :
1. Sage ERP X3 integration with Sage CRM – Troubleshooting Tips
2. GUMU for Sage CRM- Sage ERP X3 – Sage ERP X3 Side Configuration
3. Promote Sage CRM Orders to Sage ERP X3 with GUMU Integration
4. Synchronization Setting in GUMU for Sage CRM – Sage ERP X3
5. Link Customer functionality in GUMU for Sage CRM – Sage ERP X3
- GUMU™ for Sage CRM – Sage 100 Integration compatible with Sage CRM version 2017 R2
- Unexpected Error Message received while selecting Display Team for a particular user
- Notify tasks to resources/users via Email
- GUMU™ Integration is compatible with new Sage X3 v11 along with Sage CRM 2017 R1
- Sage CRM adds more to your business operations tracking; goes beyond sales & customer relationship management