We all have read the Sage 500 Road Ahead at Sage Summit. It’s not going anywhere!!
One of the most important missing feature is a CRM integration. CRM is no longer a option these days and what’s better than being a part of Sage Family by integrating your Sage 500 with Sage CRM.
Like our other integrations, Sage 500 integration with Sage CRM on premise is
- Can be accessed from all browsers, mobile and tablet devices
- Supports Sage 500 v7.4 to latest v7.6 and Sage CRM v7.1 to latest v7.3. No worries on ERP/CRM upgrades, you can mix and match ERP/CRM version of your choice (Contact us if your version is not listed)
- Can be easily customized or integrated with Third Party apps by us depending on your business needs
To know more in detail :
Web Page – http://www.greytrix.com/product/sage-crm/gumu-sage-500-erp-integration
Blog – http://www.greytrix.com/blogs/sagecrm/2014/03/29/use-gumu-to-bridge-the-gap-between-sage-crm-sage-500-erp/
Videos – https://youtu.be/dsznrp8h2ak
The growing, Sage ERP with Sage CRM integrated family with our GUMU
Need a Live Demo to understand better: We can do that anytime as per your convenience. Just email us on email@example.com to setup one.
NFR for Sage Partners: We can assist you in setting up a NFR copy on your test machine. Just give us remote access to your test machine with Sage 500 and Sage CRM installed and we will get the integration working for you within 1 working day. Email us on firstname.lastname@example.org to setup a schedule when you would like to do this.
The Growing Sage Family!
- Make your Sage CRM Project Manager Compatible with Sage CRM 2017 Release
- Reinstalling Apache Tomcat Service after Sage CRM Installation
- Enabling GUMU™ Integration access for each Sage CRM user
- GUMU™ for Sage CRM – Sage 100 Integration – License information
- GUMU™ for Sage CRM – Sage 100 Integration is compatible with Sage CRM 2017 R3