By far we all are aware with the important business functionalities provided by Sage CRM in the fields of Marketing, Sales, and Service. But along with this, Sage CRM is also flexible to integrate with other ERP’s like Sage 300, Sage 100 or any other third party application. Sage CRM integrated with Sage 300 ERP has come out with an outstanding feature of managing both Customer details as well as Billing details within a centralized database location to ease the provision of providing access and even applying restriction for users.
New Stuff: Advanced level of Expense Module in Sage CRM
|Webcast – Sage CRM and Sage 300 Integration
Watch this 30 minute demo and deliver seamless, real time bi-directional integration between Sage CRM and Sage 300.
In below article, I will explain you the pre-requisites of integrating Sage CRM with Sage 300 ERP, which will help the users to maintain Customer details in CRM and Billing details such as Quote, Order, Invoice in Sage 300.
1. Need Sage 300 ERP latest version Setup files.
2. Need to configure supported hardware’s in application version
3. On executing Sage 300 ERP setup, you need to check below-mentioned options in setup list. Below is the screenshot for your reference.
b. Sage CRM Integration
c. Web- Deployment Files
4. Follow the required steps and complete the installation process.
On completion of the installation process, login into Sage 300 with Admin user credentials. After login successfully into the system, you need to create DSN in your system to connect with Sage 300 ERP. For this, you need to verify whether your system is of 32bit or 64bit version.
1. For 32-bit System, navigate to C:\Windows\System32
2. For 64-bit System, navigate to C:\Windows\SysWOW64
3. Click on exe from list
4. Execute the setup by following the instructions.
Once you complete this process, your Sage 300 ERP is all set & now you can move to the further step of integrating it with Sage CRM, which will be explained in my upcoming blog.
Greytrix is one stop solution provider for Sage ERP and Sage CRM needs. We provide complete end-to-end assistance for your technical consultations, product customizations, data migration, system integrations, third-party add-on development and implementation expertise.
Greytrix has some unique integration solutions for Sage CRM with Sage ERP’s (Sage X3, Sage 100, Sage 500 and Sage 300). It also offers best-in-class Sage ERP customization and development services to Business Partners, End Users and Sage PSG worldwide. Greytrix helps in migrating to Sage CRM from ACT, Goldmine and other CRM’s.
For more information on our integration solutions, please contact us at email@example.com. We will be glad to assist you.
1. Importance of CRM ERP integration
2. Restrict Sage CRM user to access your integrated ERP data using Integration
3. Sage 500 ERP – Sage CRM integration: Lets grow together
4. GUMU™ for Sage CRM – Sage ERP X3 Integration – Edit orders
5. App Pool Setting for Sage CRM-ERP Integration
- Make your Sage CRM Project Manager Compatible with Sage CRM 2017 Release
- Reinstalling Apache Tomcat Service after Sage CRM Installation
- Enabling GUMU™ Integration access for each Sage CRM user
- GUMU™ for Sage CRM – Sage 100 Integration – License information
- GUMU™ for Sage CRM – Sage 100 Integration is compatible with Sage CRM 2017 R3