As we have discussed in our previous blog that we are now also integrating Vendors details. i.e.
This information are stored in Sage CRM companies/ person / Address same as we keep the Sage 100 customers information Sage CRM. Since we store the information in the same entity, It may possible that user may get confused whether they are viewing the Customer data or Vendor data.
Previously, for promoting customers user had to create a company and navigate to Sage 100 Customer tab. Similarly, for promoting a vendor user will have to navigate to Sage 100 vendor Tab and promote a vendor.
In the latest version, this tab (Sage 100 customer and Sage 100 vendor tabs) are not directly accessible/ Visible to users as we have added additional field validation. i.e. Sage 100 type field on company summary screen. User will have to select the Sage 100 ERP type values before they promote customer or Vendor.
Once they have selected a values in the Sage 100 Type field they will get an access to Sage 100 Vendor or Customer tab depending upon the value selected.
Greytrix is one stop solution provider for Sage ERP and Sage CRM needs. We provide complete end-to-end assistance for your technical consultations, product customizations, data migration, system integrations, third party add-on development and implementation expertise.
Greytrix has some unique integration solutions for Sage CRM with Sage ERP’s (Sage X3, Sage 100, Sage 500 and Sage 300). It also offers best-in-class Sage ERP customization and development services to Business Partners, End Users and Sage PSG worldwide. Greytrix helps in migrating to Sage CRM from ACT, Goldmine and other CRM’s.
For more information on our integration solutions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will beglad to assist you.
Also read :
1. New Features of GUMU for Sage CRM – Sage 100 Integration
2. Restrict Users to create order if Credit Limit is exceeded
3. Error Logs in Sage CRM – Sage 100 GUMU Integration
4. Real time changes from Sage 100 to Sage CRM for Vendor
5. GUMU™ Sage CRM – Sage 100 Integration – New Features
- Make your Sage CRM Project Manager Compatible with Sage CRM 2017 Release
- Reinstalling Apache Tomcat Service after Sage CRM Installation
- Enabling GUMU™ Integration access for each Sage CRM user
- GUMU™ for Sage CRM – Sage 100 Integration – License information
- GUMU™ for Sage CRM – Sage 100 Integration is compatible with Sage CRM 2017 R3