In Sage CRM, we all are working with Company, Opportunity, Communication, Cases etc. As we all know that, Company (Customer) is a main entity in Sage CRM, from where we can create a new Opportunity, Communication and Cases.
New Stuff: Sage CRM Grid Manipulation
To create new Opportunity or Communication against particular Company. We need to follow the below steps.
1) Find company form list.
2) Go to the particular Company (Click on Company name hyperlink to display company details).
3) To create Opportunity or Communication, go to respective tab.
4) Click on New button then Opportunity or communication window will get open.
Instead of following the long process, we can add Opportunity/Communication/Case link in Company list. This can be achieved by adding script codes on Company List. Refer below screenshot.
On clicking the Opportunity/Communication/Cases link in list, New Pop Up window will get open with auto populated data of company and default person of that company. Refer below screenshot.
We can easily add Communication, Opportunity or Cases details and once saved, it will redirect to Company List. Using this customization, we can easily skip all above mentioned steps.
Hope this will help you.
Greytrix is one stop solution provider for Sage ERP and Sage CRM needs. We provide complete end-to-end assistance for your technical consultations, product customizations, data migration, system integrations, third party add-on development and implementation expertise.
Greytrix has some unique integration solutions for Sage CRM with Sage ERP’s (Sage X3, Sage 100, Sage 500 and Sage 300).We also offer best-in-class Sage ERP and Sage CRM customization and development services to Business Partners, End Users and Sage PSG worldwide. Greytrix helps in migrating to Sage CRM from ACT, Goldmine and other CRM’s.
For more information on our integration solutions, please contact us at email@example.com. We will be glad to assist you.
- Make your Sage CRM Project Manager Compatible with Sage CRM 2017 Release
- Reinstalling Apache Tomcat Service after Sage CRM Installation
- Enabling GUMU™ Integration access for each Sage CRM user
- GUMU™ for Sage CRM – Sage 100 Integration – License information
- GUMU™ for Sage CRM – Sage 100 Integration is compatible with Sage CRM 2017 R3