Configuration is the initial step of our GUMU™ Salesforce Integration with Sage 300. Without configuration, user cannot process or access any feature of the integration. For this, the user has to establish connection between Salesforce and ERP Sage 300 by providing configuration details. Once connection is successful, user can make all transactions like Import data from ERP, create sales order, promote accounts from Salesforce to ERP etc.
Follow the below steps to create new configuration in Salesforce –
1) Login to your Salesforce Org.
2) Go to Administration Tab.
3) Click on the Configuration Tab to open the Configuration list Page.
4) A list of existing configurations will appear on the screen if configuration has already been created.
5) If not, then click on “New Integration” button to create connection.
6) After clicking on “New Integration” button, configuration window will appear. Refer the below screen.
7) ERP System: To create new connection, first select ERP system from the list as shown in screen. After selection of ERP system, company details will be displayed on the screen.
8) Web Service URL: Put your web service URL in the field provided.
9) Name: Provide a name to the configuration. Name should be unique.
10) Synchronization :- Synchronization provides you the way of syncing data. It can be either one way or both. Below are the types of Synchronization –
a. Both: It works by syncing data from both the sides.
b. Salesforce to ERP: User can sync data from Salesforce to ERP.
c. ERP to Salesforce: User can sync data from ERP to Salesforce.
11) Default: If the user selects a configuration as default, it becomes default integration on all the integration pages.
12) Inactive: Configuration becomes inactive.
13) After entering integration setting details, move to the company level details for the ERP.
14) Company Code: Provide Company name of ERP for which you have to make transaction.
15) Username: Provide the username of ERP System.
16) Password: Provide correct password of ERP system.
17) After entering all the details, click on “Test connection” button to test the connection.
18) If connection is successful, click on “Save” button.
In this way we can connect to the ERP system from Salesforce. After successful connection, user will be able to use all the features of integration.
FEATURES OF SALESFORCE – SAGE 300 INTEGRATION:
1. Real-Time, Bi-Directional Link data sync
2. Authorization Control
3. Entity Synchronization
4. Flexibility to configure
5. Easy to Promote Customers and Sales Orders
6. Linking / Unlinking Customers
7. Get a 360° view of all customer interactions
8. Better Sales-Operation alignment through cloud integration
Watch Demo of GUMU™ Integration for Salesforce with Sage 300
For more information on Salesforce – Sage 300 integration, read more
Write to us at email@example.com for Brochure and Full Product Demo.
Experience the PRO version of GUMU™ integration for Salesforce with Sage X3 which is readily available on Salesforce AppExchange – http://bit.ly/SalesforcePROIntegration
Greytrix is one stop solution provider for Sage ERP and Sage CRM needs. We provide complete end-to-end assistance for your technical consultations, product customization, data migration, system integration, third party add-on development and implementation expertise.
Greytrix have some unique solutions for Cloud CRM such as Salesforce integration with Sage X3, Sage 100 and Sage 300. We also offer best-in-class Cloud CRM Salesforce customization and development services to business partners and end users.
Greytrix have some unique solutions for On-Premise CRM such as Sage CRM integration with Sage X3, Sage 100, Sage 300, Sage 500 and Sage 50. We also offer best-in-class On-Premise CRM Sage CRM customization and development services to business partners and end users.
For more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be glad to assist you.
Tagsaccount Administrator Apex contact Custom Object Deployment Eclipse Email GUMU GUMU for Salesforce GUMUSFSage100 GUMUSFSage300 GUMUSFSage300ERP GUMUSFSageERPX3 integrate salesforce with sage 100 integrate salesforce with sage 300 integrate sfdc and sage 100 integrate sfdc and sage 300 Integration Lightning opportunity Sage 100 integration with salesforce sage erp integration with salesforce Sage ERP X3 Salesforce salesforce + sage 300 salesforce + sage erp Salesforce.com salesforce and sage 100 integration salesforce and sage 300 integration salesforce and sage erp integration salesforce CRM integration for sage erp Salesforce Development Salesforce Integration Salesforce integration with Sage 100 Salesforce integration with Sage 300 salesforce integration with sage erp salesforce with sage 100 integration Salesforce with Sage 300 Integration sfdc + sage 300 sfdc integration with sage 300 sfdc with sage 100 integration sfdc with sage 300 integration Users Visualforce