Few days back, we came up with a new and advanced version of GUMU™ Salesforce – Sage ERP integration. In this new version of integration we have leveraged Sage SData framework to read/write data into Sage 100, hence before installing GUMU™ integration SData for Sage 100 needs to be enabled as it is pre-requisite for the installation.
Below are the steps to install SData Adapter for Sage 100.
- Install the Native SData Provider Adapter from the Sage 100 installation setup’s, productivity application section
- Once SData provider is installed, login to Sage 100, go to Library Mater -> Setup -> System Configuration -> check the “Enable Native SData Provider and Access within Role Maintenance” checkbox.
- Once above check-box is checked, SData Security tab will be enabled in Sage 100’s Role Maintenance Please provide rights to corresponding resources you wish to access through SData.
- Also, in order to access Sage 100 data externally through SData, go to Library Master -> Main -> Company Maintenance -> Preferences tab. -> Check the “Allow external Access” checkbox. These settings allow GUMU™ to access the Sage 100 data.
- You can test the connection to SData using below URL in a browser by simply replace the necessary values in URL like server name and your Sage 100 company code.
http://<Servername>/sdata/masapp/MasContract/<Company code name>/$schema
Enter in your Sage 100 ERP credentials and you will see all the Sage 100 resource Schema available for access.
** Check Greytrix Product Webinars and Recordings – Click here
- GUMU Sage 100 ERP Integration (Pro) now on Salesforce AppExchange
- Synchronize Dropdowns in Salesforce using GUMU SF – Sage 100 ERP Integration
- Allow/Restrict Salesforce user access to ERP data with GUMU Security Matrix
Greytrix is one stop solution provider for Sage ERP and Sage CRM needs. We provide complete end-to-end assistance for your technical consultations, product customization, data migration, system integration, third party add-on development and implementation expertise.
Greytrix have some unique solutions for Cloud CRM such as Salesforce integration with Sage X3,Sage 100 and Sage 300. We also offer best-in-class Cloud CRM Salesforce customization and development services to business partners and end users.
Greytrix have some unique solutions for On-Premise CRM such as Sage CRM integration with Sage X3, Sage 100 , Sage 300, Sage 500 and Sage 50. We also offer best-in-class On-Premise CRM Sage CRM customization and development services to business partners and end users.
For more information, please contact us at email@example.com. We will be glad to assist you.
Tagsaccount Administrator Apex contact Custom Object Deployment Eclipse Email GUMU GUMU for Salesforce GUMUSFSage100 GUMUSFSage300 GUMUSFSage300ERP GUMUSFSageERPX3 integrate salesforce with sage 100 integrate salesforce with sage 300 integrate sfdc and sage 100 integrate sfdc and sage 300 Integration Lightning opportunity Sage 100 integration with salesforce sage erp integration with salesforce Sage ERP X3 Salesforce salesforce + sage 300 salesforce + sage erp Salesforce.com salesforce and sage 100 integration salesforce and sage 300 integration salesforce and sage erp integration salesforce CRM integration for sage erp Salesforce Development Salesforce Integration Salesforce integration with Sage 100 Salesforce integration with Sage 300 salesforce integration with sage erp salesforce with sage 100 integration Salesforce with Sage 300 Integration sfdc + sage 300 sfdc integration with sage 300 sfdc with sage 100 integration sfdc with sage 300 integration Users Visualforce