If you just wanted to rename the label of the field in a managed package it’s going through all the hassle of creating a new package, uploading it and it would end up consuming your ridiculous amount of time. However, there does seem to be a workaround if you ever want to rename a label of the field of an already uploaded package.
So to rename a field from an already created/uploaded package please carry the mentioned steps-
– > Go to Setup:
– > Enter ‘Translation Workbench’ in quick findbox:
– > Go to ‘override’ option:
– > Select package Name, Language, Setup component, Object and Aspect as per required:
– > Click on ‘Field Label Override’ and Change the field label:
1. Implementing RSS feeds on your Home Page using Visualforce page
2. Using ‘action’ attribute at VF Page tag
3. Sending Email Attachment using VF Email Template
4. Creating Global Picklist Value Set in Salesforce
5. Using Nested Lightning Components in Salesforce
Greytrix is one stop solution provider for Sage ERP and Sage CRM needs. We provide complete end-to-end assistance for your technical consultations, product customization’s, data migration, system integrations, third party add-on development and implementation expertise.
Greytrix have some unique solutions for Cloud CRM such as Salesforce integration with Sage X3, Sage 100 and Sage 300. We also offer best-in-class Cloud CRM Salesforce customization and development services to business partners and end users. Greytrix have some unique solutions for On-Premise CRM such as Sage CRM integration with Sage X3, Sage 100, Sage 300, Sage 500 and Sage 50 . We also offer best-in-class On-Premise Sage CRM customization and development services to business partners and end users.
For more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be glad to assist you.