With Sage ERP X3 as your choice you can already Get more done in less time. No Holding back. Its time now to take your customer experience to the next level by integrating your Sage ERP X3 with one of the largest and most renowned, Salesforce Cloud CRM system.
Get the best of both worlds, integrate your Sage ERP X3 with Salesforce Cloud over a secured platform.
Similar to our GUMU Sage CRM integrations which integrates Sage CRM with Sage ERP X3, Sage 100 ERP (MAS90/200), Sage 500 ERP (MAS 500), Sage 300 ERP (Accpac). We have built a GUMU architecture for Salesforce Cloud CRM which currently integrates with Sage 100 (MAS90) ERP and Sage ERP X3 which will be followed by Sage 300 ERP, Sage 500 ERP in near future.
* Sage ERP X3 all editions from version 6.5 onwards
* Salesforce Editions – Professional, Enterprise and Unlimited
Its Real-time, Bi-directional, Multi-Folder and Secure. Let’s run through the features available
- Import Sage ERP X3 Customers/Prospects into Salesforce Accounts along with contacts and Additional Ship to Addresses
- View Customer Information, A/R Inquiry and Order Inquiry, real-time in Salesforce from Sage ERP X3Integrate
- Multiple Sage ERP X3 folders with a single instance of Salesforce
- Security Matrix to control access of Sage ERP X3 data to Salesforce user
- Link/Unlink Sage ERP X3 Customers with existing Salesforce accounts
- Real-time updates for linked accounts.
- Easy to configure any new Standard/Custom fields to display on respective Inquiries screen.
- View Quote Inquiry, Shipment Inquiry and Sales Summary, real-time in Salesforce from Sage ERP X3
- Promote Salesforce account as a Sage ERP X3 Customer real-time
- Promote Sage ERP X3 customer as Salesforce account real-time
- Import Sage ERP X3 products into Salesforce
- Supports real-time pricing of products while creating Sales Orders from within Salesforce.
- Promote Sales Order from Salesforce to Sage ERP X3 real-time
- Sage ERP X3 Salesperson Mapping with Salesforce users
Stay tuned for our next blog post regarding this product. For a live demo/trial or any queries/ feedback/suggestions please email firstname.lastname@example.org