We are glad to inform that Greytrix has released Sage Intacct Integration with Sage CRM. We at Greytrix are focused to help the client in successfully implementing the Sage Intacct system through our various successful migration and integration solutions.
In this blog, we would discuss ‘How to create a customer’ in Sage Intacct. We do need to follow the below mentioned steps in order to create a new customer in Sage Intacct.
In Sage Intacct, Go at Accounts Receivable → Customers → Click on (+) to create a customer (See below screenshot)
Once you click on Customer (+), the customer information screen will get displayed. In the below screen we have filled the basic customer information –
Let’s elaborate the details of few major fields from the above screen.
- ID: This ID field gets auto-generated when we create a new customer and this can’t be edited after creation.
- Name The name of the customer, which is usually the name of the company.
- Last Invoice Date: It contains the date of last invoice which was printed via print function or delivered online. If no any invoice is printed then this field will display ‘None’. If any invoice is delivered or printed then it will display the invoice date not the date of printing or delivery.
- Last statement date: Here, the date of last stamen was printed via print function or delivered online. If no any statement was printed or sent to customer then it shows ‘None’. The date of the last statement that was printed via the print function or delivered online.
- Status: This field contains the customer status i.e. whether it is an active or inactive customer.
- Sf Custom: The option is to display the Account detail appears only if: Company subscribes to the Intacct-Salesforce integration, which links to your sales process in Salesforce with the company’s finances in Intacct. You are viewing or editing an existing customer that is synchronized with an existing account in Salesforce organization.
- Primary contact: This field contains the primary information of like as Contact’s name, address, Mobile/Fax, Email ID etc..
Once you are done with filling all the required customer related information then you just need to click on the save button and later you can use the customer for your transactions.
Greytrix – a globally recognized and one of the oldest Sage Gold Development Partner is a one-stop solution provider for Sage ERP and Sage CRM organizational needs. Being acknowledged and rewarded for multi-man years of experience and expertise, we bring complete end-to-end assistance for your technical consultations, product customizations, data migration, system integrations, third party add-on development and implementation competence.
Greytrix has a wide product range for Sage Intacct – a Sage Business Cloud Solution. This includes migrations from QuickBooks | Sage 50 | Sage 100 | Sage 300 to Sage Intacct. Our unique GUMU™ integrations include Sage Intacct for Sage CRM | Salesforce. We also offer best-in-class Sage Intacct Development Services, Consulting services, integrated apps like POS | WMS | Payroll | Shipping System | Business Intelligence | eCommerce for Sage Intacct to Sage business partners, resellers, and Sage PSG worldwide. Greytrix constantly develops apps, products and addons to enhance user experience. Sage Intacct addons include Sales Commission, AR Lockbox File Processing and Sage CRM integration. Greytrix GUMU™ integration for Sage CRM – Sage Intacct is listed on Sage Intacct Marketplace.