GUMU™ for QuickBooks to Sage 300 ERP is a Sage certified Migration solution. Greytrix is a pioneer in providing Migration services at its Sage Migration Center and catering end-user business requirements.
We at Greytrix are focused to help the end –user in successfully implementing the new Sage 100 ERP system through our various successful migration and integration solutions.
In this blog, we shall explore upon the migration of Salesperson from QuickBooks to Sage 100 ERP. Let’s have a quick look at the below screen shot of QuickBooks Sales Person screen.
Below is a screen shot of a Customer in QuickBooks, assigned this salesperson.
After data migration to Sage 100 ERP, the converted Sales Person screen will look as below:
In Sage 100 Customer masters, the salesperson is converted as follows.
After data migration from QuickBooks the field values of QuickBooks Sales Person gets converted with the following mapping:
In this way, Sage QuickBooks Sales Salespersons are migrated into target Sage 100 ERP company database. For more information on ERP data migration, drop us a mail at email@example.com
1) Migrate GL Transactions from Sage Business Works to Sage 300 ERP
2) Migrate Customer Notes (Memos) and Comments from Sage Business Works to Sage 300 ERP
3) Migrate Customer from Sage QuickBooks to Sage 300 ERP
4) Migration of GL accounts from Sage QuickBooks to Sage 300 ERP
5) Migrate Banks from Sage QuickBooks to Sage 300 ERP