Greytrix has released GUMU™ for Sage CRM – MAS 500 Integration version 3.0. This is a real-time bi-directional integration between SageCRM and Sage MAS 500. Based on our experiences with the earlier versions and resellers feedback we have incorporated some new features and likewise, we have dropped some unwanted and cumbersome steps during the installation and configuration of the integration link.
- GUMU™ for Sage CRM – MAS 500 Integration version 3.0 now uses Sage CRM web services to insert and update data into Sage CRM. This takes care of the Sage CRM updates where the MAS 500 system is not on the same machine as Sage CRM and since we are using Sage CRM web services, the data integrity is taken care of.
- Multiple Company Integration – GUMU™ for Sage CRM – MAS 500 Integration allows you to integrate multiple MAS 500 companies with a single Sage CRM instance. Hence using a single Sage CRM instance you can manage more than one MAS 500 customers.
Key features of Standard integration
- Customer Import: Import/synchronize Sage MAS 500 customers to create companies, addresses and people in SageCRM. The latest version allows you to import customers on the basis of customer number or last updated date. The last updated date option allows the user to sync only those records that were updated after a specified date. The import routine creates Sage CRM company records from MAS 500 customers. The customers that are imported in Sage CRM have now linked with its corresponding MAS 500 customer. Any changes to the record in one system will now be updated in the other system.
- View Orders: You can view the customer’s sales orders under its corresponding customer record in Sage CRM. The page provides with the option to filter the records based on their status i.e. open and closed. These order records are read-only. The user can drill down to sales order details including line items and delivery status etc.
- AR Inquiry: You can view customer AR Inquiry its corresponding customer record in Sage CRM. The page provides the option to filter the records based on their status i.e. open and fully paid. These AR inquiry records are read-only. The user can drill down to sales order details including line items and delivery status etc.
- Credit Info Analysis: View customer aged analysis, summary, and detail, including drill down to the transaction, splits into detail lines. You can view the customer sales aging on the graphical interface that is new in this version.
Key features of Order Entry integration
- Product Import: Import/ synchronize MAS 500 items with CRM products.
- Sage CRM Quotes: Create Sage CRM quotes using MAS 500 pricing and discounts, including quantity discounts. Quotes may then be converted to orders and promoted to MAS 500 using Sage CRM functionality.
- Custom Item Lookup: Apart from the standard item lookup GUMU integration provides the user with a custom item lookup where the user has more flexibility for searching the items in MAS 500 based on quantity on hand, warehouse and item description.
- Sage CRM Orders: Create Sage CRM orders using MAS 500 pricing and discounts, including quantity discounts. GUMU integration takes care of the product pricing by fetching the latest product pricing from MAS 500 everytime a product is selected. Hence the user always creates an order based on the latest pricing in MAS 500. GUMU™ integration also calculates the tax on each line items based on the warehouse location, quantity, UOM etc of the item. The order from Sage CRM is posted in MAS 500 using the Sage CRM order entry screen. The order number is generated from MAS 500 itself and updated in Sage CRM on a successful posting of the order in MAS 500.
Greytrix is a one stop solution provider for Sage ERP and Sage CRM needs. We provide complete end-to-end assistance for your technical consultations, product customizations, data migration, system integrations, third party add-on development and implementation expertise.
Greytrix has some unique solutions of Sage 100 integration with Sage CRM, and Salesforce.com along with Sage 100 Migration from Sage 50 US, Sage Intacct, QuickBooks, Sage Business Vision and Sage Business Works. We also offer best-in-class Sage 100 customization and development services to Sage business partners, end users, and Sage PSG worldwide.
For more details on Sage 100 Services, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be glad to assist you.