Visual Integrator functionality of Sage 100 is used to Import /Export data to/from Sage 100. Sometimes, depending upon the requirement, we are required to import a list of Ship-to address into MAS 90 from excel sheet. At that moment, the VI Job functionality of Sage MASS 90 (i.e. Sage 100) comes very handy.
Using this functionality, we can import the Ship-To address in a very easy way. To import the Ship-To address, please follow the below steps:
- Open Sage MAS system and go to Visual Integrator -> click on “Import Job Maintenance” under the main folder; below screen will appear.
- In above screen, enter the name of the Job in the “Job Name” text, select the table as “SO_ShipToAddress” from the look-up in “Table Name” text, select the file type as “Excel XLSX (Version 12)” from the drop-down list and then select the path where you have stored the excel file. Below is the sample sheet I have used.
- Please note that the Headings are given for understanding the column, you should remove them while importing.
- Now move to “Data” tab and move the fields that you want to update on left hand side from right. (Fields in blue are compulsory, you need to use them during the import.)
- Now double click on the field that you have selected, below screen will appear:-
- In the above screen, set the operation as “Replace” and in “Col/Pos” enter the relevant column number from excel sheet (in my case it is “ShipToState”). Repeat this process for each field that you had selected.
- Now click on Accept button, below screen will appear;
- Now click on the accept button to start the import process. If you wish, you can click on the test button to check for error before starting the import. After completion, below screen will appear containing the log of the import process.
Greytrix is a one stop solution provider for Sage ERP and Sage CRM needs. We provide complete end-to-end assistance for your technical consultations, product customizations, data migration, system integrations, third party add-on development and implementation expertise.
Greytrix has some unique solutions of Sage 100 integration with Sage CRM, and Salesforce.com along with Sage 100 Migration from Sage 50 US, Sage Intacct, QuickBooks, Sage Business Vision and Sage Business Works. We also offer best-in-class Sage 100 customization and development services to Sage business partners, end users, and Sage PSG worldwide.
For more details on Sage 100 Services, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be glad to assist you.