In our last blog, we discussed “AR Invoice Adjustment Entry in Sage 100 ERP”. Today we would see the “AP Invoice Adjustment Entry” feature in Sage 100 ERP (Sage MAS 90/200 ERP) through which, we can change the Invoice. Thereby we can enter the missing details to the existing Invoice without creating a new invoice and most importantly using the same Invoice Number.
- Go to Accounts Payable >> Main >> Invoice Data Entry
- In the A/P Invoice Data entry window, at the vendor no. field, enter the vendor number and existing Invoice number for which you need to make adjustment.
- On entering the Invoice number below message window will appear.
- Click on Adjust and Continue.
- In the A/P Invoice Data Entry window, at Adjustment Amount field, enter the adjustment amount to the invoice which you want to adjust in the Invoice.
- Click on Accept button. Thus invoice is adjusted.
- Print and update invoice register and the daily transaction register in the AP invoice register window.
Now, you can notice a new line item is adjusted with the existing invoice number and other details for the same vendor. The adjusted details can be viewed through vendor Maintenance on the invoices tab.
Greytrix is a one stop solution provider for Sage ERP and Sage CRM needs. We provide complete end-to-end assistance for your technical consultations, product customizations, data migration, system integrations, third party add-on development and implementation expertise.
Greytrix has some unique solutions of Sage 100 integration with Sage CRM, and Salesforce.com along with Sage 100 Migration from Sage 50 US, Sage Intacct, QuickBooks, Sage Business Vision and Sage Business Works. We also offer best-in-class Sage 100 customization and development services to Sage business partners, end users, and Sage PSG worldwide.
For more details on Sage 100 Services, please contact us at email@example.com. We will be glad to assist you.