In our previous blog, we discussed Create Custom Reports in Sage 100 ERP using Business Insights, now let us discuss adding filters and security to the custom reports in Sage 100 ERP (earlier known as Sage MAS 90/200 ERP).
Follow below-mentioned steps to add filters and security to the Custom reports in Sage 100 ERP;
- After report creation is completed, click on Next and Select filter you want to add to your report. Only those fields will be available for selection which you have selected in the earlier screen for showing on the report.
- Select other relevant report options.
- Select report, if you want to print multiple report.
- Select role, which you want to show in the report, through this you, can manage the security as who would you like to see this report and click on Next button.
- Click on the Finish button to generate report.
- Once report is generated, below screen would appear (like any other report screen)
- Click on “Preview” button to view reports.
- You can also view report name under “Custom Reports” menu in the Accounts receivable module.
Greytrix is a one stop solution provider for Sage ERP and Sage CRM needs. We provide complete end-to-end assistance for your technical consultations, product customizations, data migration, system integrations, third party add-on development and implementation expertise.
Greytrix has some unique solutions of Sage 100 integration with Sage CRM, and Salesforce.com along with Sage 100 Migration from Sage 50 US, Sage Intacct, QuickBooks, Sage Business Vision and Sage Business Works. We also offer best-in-class Sage 100 customization and development services to Sage business partners, end users, and Sage PSG worldwide.
For more details on Sage 100 Services, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be glad to assist you.