Many a time, clients come with a requirement where they want to launch Sage CRM from their Sage 100 ERP workstation. It can be done by adding a custom button to your Sage 100 ERP application’s toolbar of your workstation. Using this button, Users can launch Sage CRM from within the Sage 100 ERP environment.
Let’s see the steps to be followed for the same,
1. Create a new Shortcut for Sage CRM. To create a shortcut please follow below steps:
– Right click on screen and select new shortcut.
– In the location textbox, give the URL of CRM. Then click on next.
– In the ‘Name’ textbox, give the instance name of CRM. Then click on Finish.
7. Click on Apply and then OK.
8. Now an icon will be created on the upper panel of Sage 100 ERP. This icon can be used to launch Sage CRM login screen by clicking on it.
1. Steps to install GUMU Sage 100 Module
2. GUMU for Sage CRM – Sage 100 Integration DOs and DON’Ts
3. One Time Processes for GUMU™ Sage CRM – Sage 100 integration
4. List of Real time processes in GUMU™
5. Synchronization setting in GUMU for Sage CRM – Sage 100