GUMU TM for Sage 50 US (Peachtree) to Sage 100 ERP is a Sage certified Migration solution. Greytrix is a pioneer in providing Migration services at its Sage Migration Centre and catering end-users business requirements.
In this blog we will discuss about how Sage 50 US (Peachtree) Sales invoice are migrated to Sage 100 ERP using GUMU.
Let’s have a look into Sage 50 Sales invoice screen (Refer below screenshot):
After data migration from Sage 50 (US) the field values of Sage 50 Sales Invoice get converted with the following mapping:
After the migration to Sage 100 ERP, the converted Item screen will look as below:
Hope the above topic provides you sufficient information in comparing the Sales Invoice between the two diverse ERP systems.
For more information on the data migration, drop us a mail at email@example.com
1) Sage 100 Accounts Receivables (A/R) Aging Report
2) Sage 100 Open sales order report – by Item
3) Migrate Sales Person from Sage 50 US (Peachtree) to Sage 100 ERP
4) How to Purge Accounts Payable history in Sage 100
5) Migrate Customer ShipVia Code from Sage 50 US (Peachtree) to Sage 100 ERP