GUMU™for QuickBooks to Sage 100 ERP is a Sage certified Migration solution. Greytrix is a pioneer in providing Migration services at its Sage Migration Centre catering end-users business requirements.
We at Greytrix help the end – user in implementing new Sage 100 ERP system through our various successful migration and integration solutions.
In this blog we shall insight into how GUMU migrates ShipVia Code from QuickBooks ERP to Sage 100 ERP.
Let’s have a look into Ship Via code assigned to a QuickBooks ERP customer named “Downs, Matthew” (Refer below screenshot).
After the conversion process from QuickBooks to Sage 100 ERP, the Ship via code is assigned to the customer “Downs, Matthew” as follows:
In this way, QuickBooks Customers Ship Code are migrated into target Sage 100 ERP company database. For more information on ERP data migration, drop us a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
1) Migrate QuickBooks Company Database to Sage 100 ERP
2) Migrate Vendors from QuickBooks to Sage 100 ERP
3) How to create a memo in Sage 100 ERP?
4) How to setup discounts in Sage 100 ERP
5) How to Purge Accounts Payable history in Sage 100