GUMU™ for QuickBooks to Sage 100 ERP is a Sage certified Migration solution. Greytrix is a pioneer in providing Migration services at its Sage Migration Centre and catering end-user business requirements.
In this blog, we shall explore upon the migration of Remit-To-Address from QuickBooks to Sage 100 ERP. Let’s take an example of a Remit-To- Address in QuickBooks ERP system.
What is Remit to Address?
Remit to Address are the addresses on which payment cheques are sent to the Vendor.
This is how it looks in QuickBooks:
QuickBooks –> Vendors –> Vendor Centre
Navigate through the below path to open Remit to Address in Sage 100 ERP. Accounts Payable -> Main – > Vendor Maintenance–> Click on the More drop down–> Remit To Address
For more information on the data migration, drop us a mail at email@example.com
1) Migrate Customers from QuickBooks to Sage 100 ERP
2) Migrate QuickBooks Company Database to Sage 100 ERP
3) Migrate Items from Sage 50 US (Peachtree) to Sage 100 ERP
4) Migrate Item Masters from QuickBooks to Sage 300 ERP
5) Migrate Open Sales Order from Sage 50 (US) to Sage 100 ERP