The new feature has been added in Sage 500 from version 2014 for AR Reverse Applications. This utility gives the user ability to make a reverse entry for invoice, Payment entries and memo (Debit/Credit). The Reverse Applications task is located on the Accounts Receivable module in Sage 500.
Here’s the below screen by using the user can generate the AR reverse application for invoice, payment, and memos.
Go to the Account receivable module >> Activities menus >> Reverse Application.
- Reverse Memo Applications: On click of this button, a user will be able to select a Posted invoice, Credit Memo or Debit Memo.
- Reverse Payment Applications: On click of this button, a user will be able to select a Posted Customer Payment.
- A user will be able to select for reverse the application of a Credit Memo, Debit Memo, Invoice, and Payment after it has been posted.
- When the transaction is reversed, after that user will be able to view that records in Business Intelligence views.
- Customer Payment Application
- Invoice Applications
- The Reverse Applications has supported only the full reversal of the application.
- Once an application has been reversed user will be able to reapply the application by using the Apply Payments and Memos task.
Greytrix is a one-stop solution provider for Sage ERP and Sage CRM needs. We provide complete end-to-end assistance for your technical consultations, product customizations, data migration, system integrations, third-party add-on development and implementation expertise.
Greytrix has some unique solutions of Sage 300 integration with Sage CRM, Salesforce.com and Magento eCommerce along with Sage 300 Migration from Sage 50 US, Sage 50 CA, Sage PRO, QuickBooks, Sage Business Vision and Sage Business Works. We also offer best-in-class Sage 300 customization and development services to Sage business partners, end users, and Sage PSG worldwide.
For more details on Sage 300 Services, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be glad to assist you.