Many a times, we do not remember Admin level passwords set to access Sage 500 (formerly Sage MAS 500 ERP) database. It causes a significant delay in accessing and working on the system especially in critical situation.
In this blog, we will discuss the way to tackle such situation and continue with an easy access the system. To Login to Sage 500 database, when you are unaware of the password set, follow below mentioned steps;
- Run Database Synchronization utility program from the utilities, by default it path would be Start >>All Programs >>Sage Software >>Sage ERP 500 >>Utilities >>Database Synchronization Utility.
- Select SQL Server name, where Sage 500 database is stored; then enter the SQL login credentials and click on Proceed.
- Once you proceed with proper credentials the below form will appear.
- Then, select the desired application database of Sage 500 and select the first option of the synchronize logins.
- Select the option ‘Check database Reference as shown above screenshot and click on Proceed.
Greytrix – a globally recognized and one of the oldest Sage Development Partner is a one-stop solution provider for Sage ERP and Sage CRM organizational needs. Being acknowledged and rewarded for multi-man years of experience and expertise, we bring complete end-to-end assistance for your technical consultations, product customizations, data migration, system integrations, third party add-on development and implementation competence.
The unique GUMU™ integration solutions provided by Greytrix for Sage 100 include Sage 100 integration with Sage CRM, and Salesforce.com, Dynamics 365 CRM, the migration solutions include Sage 100 Migration from Sage 50 US, Sage Intacct, QuickBooks, Sage Business Vision and Sage Business Works. We also offer best-in-class Sage 100 customization and development services to Sage business partners, end users, and Sage PSG worldwide. Sage 100 product listings by Greytrix include Salesforce – Sage ERP integration available on Salesforce Appexchange, Dynamics 365 CRM – Sage ERP integration available on Microsoft Appsource (Free Trial).
The GUMU™ Cloud framework by Greytrix forms the backbone of cloud integrations that are managed in real-time for processing and execution of application programs at the click of a button.
For more details on Sage 100 Services, please contact us at email@example.com. We will like to hear from you.