Many a times, we do not remember Admin level passwords set to access Sage 500 (formerly Sage MAS 500 ERP) database. It causes a significant delay in accessing and working on the system especially in critical situation.
In this blog, we will discuss the way to tackle such situation and continue with an easy access the system. To Login to Sage 500 database, when you are unaware of the password set, follow below mentioned steps;
- Run Database Synchronization utility program from the utilities, by default it path would be Start >>All Programs >>Sage Software >>Sage ERP 500 >>Utilities >>Database Synchronization Utility.
- Select SQL Server name, where Sage 500 database is stored; then enter the SQL login credentials and click on Proceed.
- Once you proceed with proper credentials the below form will appear.
- Then, select the desired application database of Sage 500 and select the first option of the synchronize logins.
- Select the option ‘Check database Reference as shown above screenshot and click on Proceed.
Greytrix is a one stop solution provider for Sage ERP and Sage CRM needs. We provide complete end-to-end assistance for your technical consultations, product customizations, data migration, system integrations, third party add-on development and implementation expertise.
Greytrix has some unique solutions of Sage 100 integration with Sage CRM, and Salesforce.comalong with Sage 100 Migration from Sage 50 US, Sage Intacct, QuickBooks, Sage Business Vision and Sage Business Works. We also offer best-in-class Sage 100 customization and development services to Sage business partners, end users, and Sage PSG worldwide.
For more details on Sage 100 Services, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be glad to assist you.