This is in continuation to our last GUMU Sage ERP – Salesforce CRM introduction post. In this post we will talk about our Lite version of the integration which is free (for first 6 months) and available for download from the Salesforce AppExchange using the link given below.
Let’s first go through the architecture and design to understand the flow of GUMU Sage ERP Integration (Lite) for Salesforce better:
We have designed web service (GUMUTM Framework) for Sage 100 ERP and Salesforce will communicate with Sage 100 ERP through GUMU Framework web service.
• Sage 100 ERP (MAS 90/200) all editions from version 4.3 onwards
• Salesforce Editions – Enterprise and Unlimited (Will be available for Group and Professional edition soon)
Key features of GUMU Sage ERP Integration (Lite) for Salesforce –
• Import Sage 100 customers into Salesforce Accounts along with contacts and Additional Ship to Addresses
• View Customer Information real-time in Salesforce from Sage 100 ERP
• View A/R Inquiry and Order Inquiry with Line Item Details real-time in Salesforce from Sage 100 ERP.
• Integrate Multiple Sage 100 ERP companies with a single instance of Salesforce.
• Security Matrix to control access of ERP data to Salesforce user.
• Link/Unlink Sage 100 Customers with existing Salesforce Accounts.
You can install the application from AppExchange into the Salesforce Organization of your choice, and can refer the “Customization Guides” section of “Details” tab from the listing page for various documents related to the setup and configuration of the product.
For a live demo/trial or any queries/ feedback/suggestions please email email@example.com