GUMU™for Sage 50 US ERP (formerly known as Sage Peachtree) to Sage 100 ERP is a Sage certified Migration solution. Greytrix is a pioneer in providing Migration services at its Sage Migration Centre catering end-users business requirements.
We at Greytrix help the end – user in implementing new Sage 100 ERP system through our various successful migration and integration solutions.
In this blog we shall insight into how GUMU TM migrates ShipVia Code from Sage 50 US (formerly known as Sage Peachtree) ERP to Sage 100 ERP.
Let’s have a look into Ship Via code assigned to a Sage 50 ERP customer named “SMITH” (Refer below screenshot).
After the conversion process from Sage 50 US to Sage 100 ERP, the assigned Ship Via code to the converted Sage 100 Customer will be viewed as below screenshot.
In this way, Sage 50 US Customers Ship Code are migrated into target Sage 100 ERP company database. For more information on ERP data migration, drop us a mail at email@example.com
1) Migrate Items from Sage 50 US (Peachtree) to Sage 100 ERP
2) Migrate Customers from Sage 50 US (Peachtree) to Sage 100 ERP
3) How to create a memo in Sage 100 ERP?
4) How to setup discounts in Sage 100 ERP
5) How to Purge Accounts Payable history in Sage 100