GUMU™ for Sage 50 US (Formerly known as Peachtree) to Sage 100 ERP is a Sage certified Migration solution. Greytrix is a pioneer in providing Migration services at its Sage Migration Center and catering end-user business requirements.
We at Greytrix are focused to help the end –user in successfully implementing the new Sage 100 ERP system through our various successful migration and integration solutions
In this blog, we shall explore upon the migration of Salesperson from Sage 50 US (Formerly known as Peachtree) to Sage 100 ERP. Let’s have a quick look at the below screen shot of Sage 50 US Sales Person screen. Below is a screen shot of a Customer in Sage 50 US, assigned this salesperson.
After data migration from Sage 50 US (Peachtree) the field values of Sage 50 US Sales Person gets converted with the following mapping:
After data migration to Sage 100 ERP, the converted Sales Person screen will look as below:
In this way, Sage 50 US (Peachtree) Sales Salespersons are migrated into target Sage 100 ERP company database.For more information on ERP data migration, drop us a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
1) Migrate Items from Sage 50 US (Peachtree) to Sage 100 ERP
2) Migrate Customer ShipVia Code from Sage 50 US (Peachtree) to Sage 100 ERP
3) Migrate Open Sales Order from Sage 50 (US) to Sage 100 ERP
4) Migrate Open Purchase Order from Sage 50 US to Sage 100 ERP
5) Migrate Vendors from Sage 50 US (Peachtree) to Sage 100 ERP