GUMU™ for QuickBooks to Sage 100 ERP is a Sage certified Migration solution. Greytrix is a pioneer in providing Migration services at its Sage Migration Center and catering end-user business requirements.
We at Greytrix are focused to help the end –user in successfully implementing the new Sage 300 ERP system through our various successful migration and integration solutions.
In this blog, we shall explore upon the migration of Vendors from QuickBooks to Sage 100 ERP. Let’s take an example of a Vendor ‘Accounting Cycle’ in QuickBooks ERP system. This is how it looks
After data migration to Sage 100 ERP, the converted Vendor will look as shown in the below screenshot.
Hope this blog provides you sufficient information in comparing the Vendors records between the two diverse ERP systems. For more information on ERP data migration, drop us a mail at email@example.com
1) Migrate Item Masters from QuickBooks to Sage 300
2) Migrate Vendor from Sage BusinessWorks to Sage 300 ERP
3) Migrate QuickBooks Company Database to Sage 100 ERP
4) Migration of purchase Payment from QuickBooks to Sage 300
5) Migrate Vendors from Sage 50 US (Peachtree) to Sage 100 ERP