GUMU™ for Sage CRM – Sage X3 integration is real time bi-directional integration which synch all the customer data (Customer/Address/Contact) from Sage CRM to Sage X3 and vice versa.
Before installation of GUMU™ for Sage CRM – Sage X3 integration, there are some pre-requisite points which need to be done. The Currency setting is one of the pre-requisite setting. Today in this blog, we will walk through currency setting needs to be done in Sage CRM so that GUMU integration can smoothly work.
Please note that the currency selected in Sage CRM should have a code that matches with the currency in Sage X3. Refer the below screen shot.
Before bringing Products in Sage CRM, please make sure that the Currency in Sage CRM and Sage X3 should match. For example, if the Base Currency is $(US Dollar) in Sage CRM and it has ‘$’ symbol then Sage CRM admin user have to change symbol from ‘$’ ‘USD’ since Sage X3 has ‘USD’ symbol.
Sage CRM admin user can change currency symbol in Sage CRM by following below steps,
1. Go to Administration->Data management->Currency configuration.
2. If the Base Currency is $(USD), change it to some other currency.
3. Go to Administration->Data management->Currency. You will find the currency ‘$’ in the list as shown below
4. Click on the ‘US Dollar’, you find the following
5. Change its symbol from $ to USD.
6. Again Go to Administration->Data management>Currency configuration and change the base currency to “USD”.
Once this is done, user will be able to Promote Quotes/Orders from Sage CRM to Sage X3 using GUMU™ Sage CRM – Sage X3 integration.
Also read :
1. GUMU Integration vs Sage Integration for Sage CRM and Sage X3
2. GUMU for Sage CRM-Sage ERP X3 supports Multi-languages
3. Real time Change from Sage ERP X3 to Sage CRM – Troubleshooting Tips
4. What’s New – Creating Grids in Sage CRM to display Sage ERP X3 Data on real time basis using GUMU Customizer – II
5. GUMU™ for Sage CRM – Sage ERP X3 Integration – Edit orders