GUMU™ for Sage CRM – Sage ERP X3 is real time bi-directional integration. In this post, we will discuss pre-requisite require for installing GUMU™ integration.
New Stuff: What’s New – GUMU Customizer – I
Below are the points which are require for installing GUMU™ integration.
1. Sage X3 Web service server should be installed and configured
2. Sage X3 Web service Pool should be configured and enabled
3. Java-bridge server should be installed and configured
Let’s walk through in detail for each of above point.
Sage X3 Web service server should be installed and configured:
GUMU™ Sage CRM – Sage X3 integration uses Sage X3 web services for reading/writing data from Sage X3. For this reason, it is very important to have this web server installed and configured on Sage X3 server.
Sage X3 web service Pool should be configured:
As mentioned earlier that we are using Sage X3 web services for integrating data with Sage X3. For accessing the Sage X3 web services, once web server is configured, it is mandatory to create and configure a web service pool as well in web server.
We can check and verify if web service pool is configured and running by using Sage X3 web service tester utility. This is an HTML page on the Sage X3 server with below given default URL link. It will list all the list of pool available in web server with their status if it is running and stopped. Http://localhost:28880/root
Sage X3 Java-bridge server should be installed and configured:
In GUMU integration, we use Sage X3 Java bridge server and Sage CRM web services for fetching and writing real time customer data changes from Sage X3 to Sage CRM. User can check if the Java-bridge is configured or not just by accessing the below URL
Please note that above link will not be displayed if the Java-bridge is not configured or running.
Also read :
1. GUMU Integration vs Sage Integration for Sage CRM and Sage X3
2. GUMU for Sage CRM-Sage ERP X3 supports Multi-languages
3. Real time Change from Sage ERP X3 to Sage CRM – Troubleshooting Tips
4. What’s New – Creating Grids in Sage CRM to display Sage ERP X3 Data on real time basis using GUMU Customizer – II
5. GUMU™ for Sage CRM – Sage ERP X3 Integration – Edit orders