GUMU for Sage CRM – Sage 100 integration is a real-time bi-directional link where we synchronize all the customer data from Sage 100 to Sage CRM and vice versa.
In our GUMU™ integration, we keep on adding new features which is very helpful for your business process and users. We can always customize our GUMU as per client’s requirement. Recently we came across client’s requirement where he wanted view Item cost details from Sage 100 for each item. Let’s discuss this in details.
Below is the functionality we provided to client.
1. For doing this, we added a new custom tab ‘Item Cost detail’ in Company screen.
2. On this screen user can select Item number for which user want to see item cost details. Also users can filter the details by selecting warehouse or based on receipt no.
3. User can then click on Item cost detail button to view details for particular Item on real time basis.
Greytrix is one stop solution provider for Sage ERP and Sage CRM needs. We provide complete end-to-end assistance for your technical consultations, product customizations, data migration, system integrations, third party add-on development and implementation expertise.
Greytrix has some unique integration solutions for Sage CRM with Sage ERP’s (Sage X3, Sage 100, Sage 500 and Sage 300). It also offers best-in-class Sage ERP customization and development services to Business Partners, End Users and Sage PSG worldwide. Greytrix helps in migrating to Sage CRM from ACT, Goldmine and other CRM’s.
Also read :
1. New Feature in GUMU for Sage CRM – Sage 100 Integration – Quick Order Entry
2. GUMU™ Integration is now compatible with Sage CRM v7.3 SP3 and Sage 100 v2017
3. GUMU for Sage CRM – Sage 100 Integration – Sage 100 type field
4. Troubleshooting an error message of GUMU™ Integration – ‘Unable to connect MAS’
5. New Feature in GUMU™ for Sage CRM – Sage 100 Integration – Edit Order