GUMU™ for QuickBooks to Sage 100 ERP is a Sage certified Migration solution. Greytrix is a pioneer in providing Migration services at its Sage Migration Centre and catering end-users business requirements.
In this blog, we will give insights on how QuickBooks Vendor’s Payment terms are migrated to Sage 100 ERP using GUMU™.
In QuickBooks you will find the payment term assigned to the vendor in Payment settings tab of the Vendor screen as displayed in the below screenshot.
To start with below is a screenshot of an Vendor’s payment term in QuickBooks
After the conversion, the data is converted as below in Sage 100 ERP.
Below is a screenshot of the converted Vendor’s term code in Sage 100 ERP
After data migration from QuickBooks the field values of QuickBooks Vendor’s payment terms get converted with the following mapping:
In this way, QuickBooks Vendor’s payment term is migrated into target Sage 100 ERP company database. For more information on ERP data migration, drop us a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
1) Migrate Items from QuickBooks to Sage 100 ERP
2) Migrate Vendors from QuickBooks to Sage 100 ERP
3) Migrate Customers from QuickBooks to Sage 100 ERP
4) Migrate data from Sage 100 to Sage 300 ERP with GUMU Solution
5) Migrate QuickBooks Company Database to Sage 100 ERP