Every organization in order to achieve continuous growth should engage itself in integrating its business software solutions. So how does one achieve front-end and back-end integration to optimize the business software solutions?
Sage ERP (Sage X3 | Sage 300 | Sage 100) and Salesforce form the backbone of your organization’s IT ecosystem. Businesses use Sage ERP that manages the backend information such as accounting, shipping details, financial data, supply chain management details and billing information and Salesforce tracks valuable customer data, understanding prospects and managing the sales pipelines. Greytrix, with its GUMU™ connector, integrates the two business systems unleashing the true potential of a unified system.
GUMU™ integration allows enterprises a bi-directional view of Salesforce and Sage ERP (Sage X3 | Sage 300 | Sage 100) data on a real-time basis, that ensures secured data access with Authorization Control, Promote Customers and Sales Orders from Salesforce to Sage ERP and also Link accounts between the two software solutions.
To know how GUMU™ can benefit your specific industry with integrated Salesforce & Sage ERP solutions, watch demo on GUMU™ integration for Salesforce with Sage ERP. Empower your enterprise to connect customer information, accounting, payroll and financial data into one system so that information is accessible from any device at anytime, anywhere.
Features of Salesforce – Sage ERP Integration
- Real-time, Bi-directional, Multi-Folder
- Import Sage ERP Customers/Prospects into Salesforce Accounts along with contacts and Additional Ship to Addresses
- View Customer Information, A/R Inquiry and Order Inquiry, real-time in Salesforce from Sage ERP
- Integrate Multiple Sage ERP folders with a single instance of Salesforce
- Security Matrix to control access to Sage ERP data to Salesforce user
- Link/Unlink Sage ERP Customers with existing Salesforce accounts
- Real-time updates for linked accounts
- Easy to configure any new Standard/Custom fields to display on respective Inquiries screen
- View Quote Inquiry, Shipment Inquiry and Sales Summary, real-time in Salesforce from Sage ERP
- Promote Salesforce Account as a Sage ERP Customer real-time
- Promote Sage ERP Customer as Salesforce account real-time
- Import Sage ERP Products into Salesforce
- Supports real-time pricing of products while creating Sales Orders from within Salesforce
- Promote Sales Order from Salesforce to Sage ERP real-time
- Sage ERP Salesperson Mapping with Salesforce users
For a live demo/trial or any queries/ feedback/suggestions please email email@example.com
Webcast: Salesforce and Sage X3 Integration – GUMU™ connector simplifying your business processes from front office to back office for your Salesforce – Sage X3 systems. Bring out the best of the two business management systems and offer better customer relationships propelling your enterprises to the next level.
GUMU™ connector not just seamlessly integrates the two revolutionary systems Salesforce and Sage X3 but offers a wide range of features and functionalities that benefit your business investments.
Greytrix as a Salesforce Product development partner offers a wide variety of integration products and services to the end users as well as to the Partners across the globe. We offers Consultation, Configuration, Training and support services in out-of-the-box functionality as well as customizations to incorporate custom business rules and functionalities that requires apex code incorporation into the Salesforce platform.
Greytrix has some unique solutions for Cloud CRM such as Salesforce integration with Sage Enterprise Management (Sage X3), Sage Intacct, Sage 100 and Sage 300 (Sage Accpac). We also offer best-in-class Cloud CRM Salesforce customization and development services along with services such as Salesforce Data Migration, Integrated App development, Custom App development and Technical Support to business partners and end users.
Greytrix GUMU™ integration for Sage ERP – Salesforce is a 5-star app listed on Salesforce AppExchange.
For more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be glad to assist you.