Greytrix has launched a new add-on “GUMU™ for Sage CRM – Advanced Excel import”, which unlocks the capability to import large Excel data into Sage CRM. This tool imports data for Company, Person, Address, Email and Phone entities from Excel to Sage CRM and is very simple and easy to use tool. This tool will works with Sage CRM Desktop as well as Cloud version.
You just have to specify the excel file, map the Source Field with Target CRM Field (on Standard Field Mapping Screen) and click on the start button.
Key features of Advance Excel import are as follows:
1. Excel supported version 2003 and higher (i.e. XLS and XLSX files)
2. Import data from any worksheet from multiple worksheets.
3. Imports Entities like Company and Person with related address, phone and email entities.
4. Allow User to import bulk data from Excel.
5. User can Map (any column) fields with Sage CRM fields.
6. User can save mapping setting and load the saved mapping for future use of the utility.
7. Setting can be easily modified with Mapping Screen.
A glimpse of the Standard Mapping Screen;
Below Sage CRM Screen shows how Excel data will look after importing into Sage CRM.
If there is any additional requirement, the utility can always be customized as per the needs. For more detail you can write to us on firstname.lastname@example.org.