This blog is in continuation of my previously written article where I have explained you detailed steps to troubleshoot issues faced within Sage CRM mobile application. You can go through the link added below for your reference. Today I will discuss one more such issue I faced recently due to silly configuration mistake of default port set for CRM.
On one of our client’s machine, multiple Web based applications were hosted along with Sage CRM application with the help of Single Static IP/URL. The only difference which happens to be a major part of configuration was the dedicated Port number.
Whenever the user tried to access CRM through their desktop machines, everything worked flawlessly. However on accessing CRM on mobile app i.e. through iPhone or Android; they faced an issue in downloading data. An alert was displayed as ‘Some Error Occurred’.
We checked all the dependent configurations along with SDATA functionality but no luck. On verifying the network related settings we found that CRM was hosted on Port ‘90’. On further investigating we came to know that Sage CRM mobile app works only when the CRM application is hosted on Port ‘80’.
Making the necessary port changes, not only made CRM accessible through External Static IP but also allowed the user to download data within the Sage CRM mobile apps.
1. Codeless Customization: Add Custom Entity New Screen when accessed through iPhone
2. Codeless Customization: Add Custom Entities to Find Screen when accessed through iPhone
3. View GUMU for Sage CRM-Sage 100 Integration tabs in iPhone & Android handheld devices
4. Hiding Add or Find Person hyperlink
5. Sage CRM builder – Future of Sage CRM Cloud