Our GUMU for Sage CRM – Sage 50 integration link is external utility which brings data from Sage 50 to Sage CRM and vice versa. Today in this blog we will go through one of the GUMU routine “Import Products”.
In our GUMU for Sage CRM – Sage 50 integration link user can create and promote order from Sage CRM to Sage 50. For creating order user have to make sure the products which are used in order are valid Sage 50 products. To make available all the Sage 50 products in Sage CRM we will have to run the import product routine.
Below are the steps to bring all Sage 50 products in Sage CRM,
1. Start GUMU application > select Synchronization tab > select the “Import Product family/products” process > right click and run the process as shown in below image
Please note below points:
- In our GUMU for Sage CRM – Sage 50 we are bringing all the products under “SageUOM” UOM family.
- We are bringing sales tax and freight from Sage 50 to Sage CRM as a products. This is because, the sales tax and fright applied to order/invoice in Sage 50, added in Sage CRM as line item to make equivalent total of document between two applications.
Also read :
1. Sync Company Data from Sage CRM.com to Sage 50 (US) using GUMU™ link
2. Synch Orders from Sage CRM Cloud to Sage 50 (US) using GUMU™ link
3. Configure GUMU™ for Sage CRM – Sage 50 (US Edition)
4. Configure Sage 50 (US) user to access data outside the application
5. GUMU™ Peachtree Solutions for SageCRM/SageCRM.Com Integration