GUMU™ for Sage CRM – QuickBooks integration is external synch utility which synch data to and from QuickBooks and Sage CRM. Today in this blog, we will go through one of the GUMU import process i.e. Import Orders from QuickBooks to Sage CRM.
GUMU brings all the QuickBooks Orders in Sage CRM order entity along with document type as “Order”.
Please refer below image.
New Stuff: GUMU™ for Sage CRM – QuickBooks integration – GUMU Scheduler
Before running the Import Order process, please make sure user have already imported products from QuickBooks to Sage CRM .
Below are the steps to bring all QuickBooks Order in Sage CRM:
1. Start GUMU application.
2. Select Synchronization tab
3. Select the “Import Orders” process.
4. Right Click and run the process as shown in below image.
After the Orders are imported from QuickBooks, user can view those Orders in Sage CRM in order entity.
Please contact us at Sage@greytrix.com for more information on GUMU™ integration.
Also read :
1. GUMU for Sage CRM – QuickBooks integration – Synchronization processes
2. Configuring GUMU for Sage CRM – QuickBooks Integration
3. GUMU™ Integration for Sage CRM is now compatible with Australian Version of QuickBooks
4. GUMU™ for Sage CRM – QuickBooks integration – GUMU Scheduler
5. GUMU for SageCRM – QuickBooks Integration