Sage CRM always help us to achieve the functionality and enhance the usability of the system with its available features. Similarly, relationship is one of the feature of Sage CRM which allow us to create graphical hierarchy of available data.
Recently, we came across a blog on community site which I thought needs to be shared with you all. Well, it is a simple organization chart that display contacts/people grouped by department within an organization.
New Stuff: Display List on Communication screen
To add organizational chart we need to follow below steps:
1. Go to Administration | Administration | Company
2. Select option Tabs
3. Put Caption as “Org Chart”, Action as “other” & System Act as “personorgchart”.
4. Click on Add and Save button. See below screenshot.
Once this is done go to any specific company record and click on newly created tab “Org Chart”. Clicking on this tab will show relationship of contacts grouped by department they are into. See below for your reference.
1. Views and Reports on relationships in Sage CRM
2. Displaying Relationship in Opportunity
3. Error On Relationships tab
4. How Address, Company Person links are stored
5. Re-Organization Charts