In our previous blog, we have discussed about real time tabs in our GUMU for Sage CRM- Sage 500 integration. Today in this blog, we will go through Sage CRM side configuration of Multiple Companies.
Our GUMU allows to configure more than one company for integration in Sage CRM, that means Multiple companies can be configured with Single Sage CRM instance.
To Configure New Companies Click on “New” button and follow the steps for company configuration as mentioned in the Blog link above.
In the same same way desired number of companies can be configured in Sage CRM for GUMU Sage 500 – Sage CRM Integration.
Greytrix is one stop solution provider for Sage ERP and Sage CRM needs. We provide complete end-to-end assistance for your technical consultations, product customizations, data migration, system integrations, third party add-on development and implementation expertise.
Greytrix has some unique integration solutions for Sage CRM with Sage ERP’s (Sage X3, Sage 100, Sage 500 and Sage 300). It also offers best-in-class Sage ERP customization and development services to Business Partners, End Users and Sage PSG worldwide. Greytrix helps in migrating to Sage CRM from ACT, Goldmine and other CRM’s.
For more information on our integration solutions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be glad to assist you.
Also read :
1. Import Sage 500 Customer in Sage CRM using GUMU Integration
2. GUMU Sage CRM side configuration for Sage 500 ERP Integration
3. Import Products in Sage CRM from Sage 500 ERP using GUMU integration link
4. Adding Scripts Manually for Sage 500-Sage CRM real time changes
5. Importing Customization for Real time changes from Sage 500 to Sage CRM