Hello everyone! As we know that SAGE CRM is enriched with number of functionalities such as maintaining Customer records, creating communications against customers, attaching documents in communication record, etc. The communication list also display records with attachment but it doesn’t allocate the “Column Name” to it. Can we give suitable name to the column for better look and feel?
Well! Yes, we can do it in a very simple way by adding the following script in Custom Content of communication list.
This script will reflect the Column Name which is given by you in the script.
List before adding the script:
List after adding the script:
1. Missing Download Attachment button on Documents Tab
2. Upload Attachment to a particular Case.
3. Attach Meeting Documents against Appointments in Sage CRM
4. Attached Multiple Documents in the Communication
5. Attached Company Library Document in Email