The need for Sage Intacct Integration
The need for simplified accounting offered through Sage Intacct integration can be better understood from individuals who have spent hours consolidating reports. Sage Intacct simplifies and automates basic accounting tasks, providing real-time business insights on-the-go. For a smarter business approach, Sage Intacct integration should be adopted as it streamlines processes and reduces efforts. It allows enterprises to choose applications based on functional needs rather than on integration concerns.
The integrated advantage of Sage Intacct and Sage CRM
The GUMU™ data exchange framework provided by Greytrix facilitates swift data movement between Sage Intacct and Sage CRM. The potential integration helps in overcoming the challenges faced by silos in Sales and Finance teams. Some of the key integration benefits can be listed as under:
- 360-degree view of customer data provides a complete overview of the information right from the prospect, to sales and support and finance to accounting, together these systems provide complete visibility into your customers’ needs, purchase habits, order history, preferences and outstanding accounts etc.
- Information within attention span empowers employees with the ability to convert leads faster and efficiently
- Manage data consistency and avoid data duplication across back office and front office for a holistic business process and reduced efforts in rectifying errors.
- Enhanced productivity through streamlining processes and automating workflow with just one-click to import any entity from Sage Intacct to Sage CRM.
- Link/Unlink existing Sage CRM customers with Sage Intacct ERP data seamlessly.
- Real-time Promotion of Sage CRM Company as Sage Intacct Customer and vice-versa. The master data of companies such as Sales Order, Invoice and Quotes can be viewed on user-friendly Sage CRM tabs for individual customers.
- Data access on portable devices ensures that your business stays on an always-on mode.
- Multi-company integration ensures the data related to multiple companies in Sage Intacct is accessed through a single instance in Sage CRM.
- Sales Commission module offered by Greytrix, is an add-on for Sage Intacct, through which users can setup commission rules and automate commission calculations on sales transactions.
With Greytrix over two decades of experience working with GUMU™ integrated Sage ERP – CRM solutions, it has become one of the undisputed leaders in providing Sage Intacct integration. Being #1 Sage CRM Development Partner and recently recognized as the Sage Intacct Development Partner, we pride ourselves on ERP – CRM focused developmental skillsets. Our techno-functional team has a proven approach and experience on working with the development, integration and implementation of Sage CRM using Sage CRM SDK, Sage CRM .NET API, Sage CRM Web Services along with Sage Intacct Web Services. Greytrix world class services for Sage Intacct like offshore development, customization, and consulting are rendered in quick turnaround time to aid forecasting and crucial decision making for your business. Sage Intacct Development and implementation services offer expert support services to optimize Sage Intacct solution according to the enterprise needs.
Does the cloud ERP solution and Sage CRM integration fuel your interest? Are you thinking about integrating your Sage CRM – Sage Intacct, but have some doubts or concerns, we’re here to help!