In our previous blog, AR Prepayment Entry in Sage 100 ERP”, we discussed about how to create a new AR Prepayment in Sage 100 ERP (formerly Sage MAS 90/200 ERP). Now, in this blog, we will discuss how to apply prepayments to Invoices.
To apply AR Prepayment on Invoices in Sage 100 ERP, follow below mentioned steps:
- Accounts Receivable >> Main” menu.
- Click on “Cash receipt Entry” option and open “A/R Cash Receipts Entry Batch” screen.
- Enter details such as Batch number, Comments and click on “Accept” Button.
- On “Cash Receipts Deposit” screen, enter details such as “Deposit number”, “Description”, “Bank Code”, “Deposit date”, etc. Do not enter anything in “Cash Deposit Amount” and “Credit Card Deposit Amount” and click on “Accept” button.
- “Cash Receipt Entry” screen will appear. On this screen, enter “Customer Number” with “Check Number”. Do not enter anything in “Amount Received” field and keep it as 0.
- Now navigate to Lines tab; on first line, select existing prepayment to be applied and enter the Amount that needs to applied in “Amt Posted” field.
- In second line, select the invoice to which we want to apply the prepayment and enter the Amount that needs to be paid in “Amt Posted” field and Click “Accept” button.
Greytrix – a globally recognized and one of the oldest Sage Development Partner is a one-stop solution provider for Sage ERP and Sage CRM organizational needs. Being acknowledged and rewarded for multi-man years of experience and expertise, we bring complete end-to-end assistance for your technical consultations, product customizations, data migration, system integrations, third party add-on development and implementation competence.
The unique GUMU™ integration solutions provided by Greytrix for Sage 100 include Sage 100 integration with Sage CRM, and Salesforce.com, Dynamics 365 CRM, the migration solutions include Sage 100 Migration from Sage 50 US, Sage Intacct, QuickBooks, Sage Business Vision and Sage Business Works. We also offer best-in-class Sage 100 customization and development services to Sage business partners, end users, and Sage PSG worldwide. Sage 100 product listings by Greytrix include Salesforce – Sage ERP integration available on Salesforce Appexchange, Dynamics 365 CRM – Sage ERP integration available on Microsoft Appsource (Free Trial).
For more details on Sage 100 Services, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will like to hear from you.