In our previous blog How to create Master Sales Order in Sage 100 , we discussed about procedure to create a Master Order in Sage 100.Today let’s see how to create a Standard order from Master Order in Sage 100. As we have seen that Master Order tracks the original ordered quantity and remaining balance as sales orders are created. This implies that if Master Order created is for quantity 50 and Sales Order created is for quantity 25, then Master Order’s balance quantity will reduce to 25.
Creating Standard Sales Order –
- Open the sales order entry screen in Sage 100 Company and click for new order. By default it will take order type as Standard Order.
- At the right side of screen, select the master/repeating-order number in the Master/Repeating No field on the Header tab. With the references to selected Master Order, system will create a new sales order based on selected Master/Repeating order. Here we are selecting our previous master order ‘0000223’.
- Once user has selected the master order number from Lookup, system populated all the values in the sales Order from Master order.
- Navigating to the Line Item tab gives user the option to change the ordered quantity for Items. By default line takes all available ordered quantities from selected Master Order line quantities for Item. Once user changes or enters a new ordered quantity for Item, the Master Order is automatically get updated so as to make the total Master Order quantity to the sum of remaining Master Order quantity and Sales Order quantity.
- The updated Masters Order’s quantities can be seen under the ‘Balance’ column of Lines tab of Master Sales Order. Please see the following Master order screen to check updated balance quantities master order lines.
Greytrix – a globally recognized and one of the oldest Sage Development Partner is a one-stop solution provider for Sage ERP and Sage CRM organizational needs. Being acknowledged and rewarded for multi-man years of experience and expertise, we bring complete end-to-end assistance for your technical consultations, product customizations, data migration, system integrations, third party add-on development and implementation competence.
The unique GUMU™ integration solutions provided by Greytrix for Sage 100 include Sage 100 integration with Sage CRM, and Salesforce.com, Dynamics 365 CRM, the migration solutions include Sage 100 Migration from Sage 50 US, Sage Intacct, QuickBooks, Sage Business Vision and Sage Business Works. We also offer best-in-class Sage 100 customization and development services to Sage business partners, end users, and Sage PSG worldwide. Sage 100 product listings by Greytrix include Salesforce – Sage ERP integration available on Salesforce Appexchange, Dynamics 365 CRM – Sage ERP integration available on Microsoft Appsource (Free Trial).
The GUMU™ Cloud framework by Greytrix forms the backbone of cloud integrations that are managed in real-time for processing and execution of application programs at the click of a button.
For more details on Sage 100 Services, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will like to hear from you.