In Sage 500 system, user can generate the Sage 500 logons with Maintain Users screen. User can create, change or delete the Sage 500 logons. User also have option to generate the logons from existing SQL Server or windows logons.
- Also, maintain users screen used to grant security rights to the user by assigning security groups.
- You can apply a default security group or different security groups for each company.
- Control the user’s access to other SQL Server databases by using application role.
- Select System Manager Maintenance menu > Maintain Users.
- User: this field is used to enter the logon name for the user to add or maintain, or on click to the Navigator button it will populate all the users lists.
- Name: Enter the full name of the user.
- Default Security group: Enter a security group that will be automatically assigned to this user when new companies are added to Sage 500. If you assign a default security group, the user has access privileges of the default security group when new companies are added.
- Group Description: This field displays the description of the default security group selected, and can only be viewed
- Task Menu: Select a task menu.
- · Menu Description: This field displays the description of the task menu selected and can only be viewed.
- · Use Application Role: Select this check box to allow the application to take over the responsibility for updating the data, rather than the user’s privileges. Application role allows users to access Sage ERP MAS 500 databases through the Sage ERP MAS 500 client software, but not other applications. This check box is available only if application role is set up in Maintain Site.
- · Company: Enter the company to which the user will be assigned. Companies are business entities that are established in Maintain Companies.
- · Group: Enter the security group to which the user will be assigned. Security groups are established in Maintain Security Groups, and precisely define access privileges for predetermined tasks and security events.
- · Group Description: This field displays the description of the security group selected and can only be viewed.
Greytrix – a globally recognized and one of the oldest Sage Development Partner is a one-stop solution provider for Sage ERP and Sage CRM organizational needs. Being acknowledged and rewarded for multi-man years of experience, we bring complete end-to-end assistance for your technical consultations, product customizations, data migration, system integrations, third party add-on development and implementation competence.
Greytrix offers unique GUMU™ integrated solutions of Sage 300 with Sage CRM, Salesforce.com (listed on Salesforce Appexchange), Dynamics 365 CRM and Magento eCommerce along with Sage 300 Migration from Sage 50 US, Sage 50 CA, Sage PRO, QuickBooks, Sage Business Vision and Sage Business Works. We also offer best-in-class Sage 300 customization and development services and integration services for applications such as POS | WMS | Payroll | Shipping System | Business Intelligence | eCommerce for Sage 300 ERP and for Sage 300c development services we offer, upgrades of older codes and screens to new web screens, latest integrations using sData and web services to Sage business partners, end users and Sage PSG worldwide. Greytrix offers 20+ addons for Sage 300 to enhance productivity such as GreyMatrix, Document Attachment, Document Numbering, Auto-Bank Reconciliation, Purchase Approval System, Three way PO matching, Bill of Lading and VAT for Middle East. The GUMU™ integration for Dynamics 365 CRM – Sage ERP is listed on Microsoft Appsource with easy implementation package.
The GUMU™ Cloud framework by Greytrix forms the backbone of cloud integrations that are managed in real-time for processing and execution of application programs at the click of a button.
For more details on Sage 300 and Sage 300c Services, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, We will like to hear from you.