Synchronize dropdown is an essential functionality of GUMU™ SF – Sage 100 ERP Integration, wherein all the dropdown information from ERP system required for processing an order is populated in Salesforce, just by the click of a button.
GUMU™ Integration users can synchronize dropdown information such as Terms Code, Credit Card Type, Payment Type, Warehouse, Ship-Via, etc. into Salesforce and would be able to process Orders from within Salesforce.
Let’s walk-through the process and see how this actually works:
- Login to Salesforce.
- Go to Administration Tab.
- First, configure Sage 100 (MAS 90/100) ERP Company for an integration within Salesforce using Configuration screen. Once the configuration is successful, you can then import Synchronization Dropdowns for that company.
- Click on the Import Data Tab to open the Import Data Page.
- Select the desired “Integration” configured for Sage 100 ERP Company from the Lookup option in the import data page. (Refer below screenshot)
- Then select Import Type (i.e. Synchronize Dropdowns).
- Select the dropdowns which you wish to synchronize into Salesforce.
Note: While synchronizing for the first time after installation, we recommend selecting all the checkboxes, and from the next time onwards the user may select options as per their needs.
- After selecting options, click on ‘Import’ to sync the dropdown information.
- Synchronize option will Sync available dropdowns information into Salesforce.
By following this simple process, Users can synchronize all the Dropdown options from Sage 100 (MAS 90/200) ERP into Salesforce as these fields are mandatory to process/promote order and Customer from within your Salesforce org to the ERP System.
Greytrix as a Salesforce Product development partner offers a wide variety of integration products and services to the end users as well as to the Partners across the globe. We offer Consultation, Configuration, Training and support services in out-of-the-box functionality as well as customizations to incorporate custom business rules and functionalities that require apex code incorporation into the Salesforce platform.
Greytrix has some unique solutions for Cloud CRM such as Salesforce integration with Sage Enterprise Management (Sage X3), Sage Intacct, Sage 100 and Sage 300 (Sage Accpac). We also offer best-in-class Cloud CRM Salesforce customization and development services along with services such as Salesforce Data Migration, Integrated App development, Custom App development and Technical Support to business partners and end users.
Greytrix GUMU™ integration for Sage ERP – Salesforce is a 5-star app listed on Salesforce AppExchange.
For more information, please contact us at email@example.com. We will be glad to assist you.