In our GUMU™ integration we have integrated AR Customer, Contact and Sales Order along with their related entities. This information sync between Salesforce and Sage ERP. Today in this blog, we will discuss one of the key features of GUMU™ Integration that is how a user can promote Primary Contact from Salesforce to Sage 300.
In Sage 300 each account has one or more than one contacts. In this blog, we will discuss only promoting primary contact. Please follow the below steps on how to promote a sample primary contact from Salesforce using GUMU™ SAGE 300 ERP.
– > Login to Salesforce.
– > Go to App menu and Click on GUMU Integration app.
– > Click on Accounts tab. A list of all Accounts in the Salesforce Organization is displayed.
– > Open an Account for which you want to promote primary contact, and on the “Account” layout click on the button “New Contact”.
– > Select ‘Contact Ship To Code’ and click on ‘Is Primary Contact’ checkbox. The Contact detail screen appears along with a Save button.
– > Click on ‘Save’ button, created Primary Contact will be promoted to Sage 300 ERP.
Greytrix is one stop solution provider for Sage ERP and Sage CRM needs. We provide complete end-to-end assistance for your technical consultations, product customization’s, data migration, system integrations, third-party add-on development and implementation expertise.
Greytrix has some unique solutions for Cloud CRM such as Salesforce integration with Sage X3, Sage 100 and Sage 300. We also offer best-in-class Cloud CRM Salesforce customization and development services to business partners and end users. Greytrix has some unique solutions for On-Premise CRM such as Sage CRM integration with Sage X3, Sage 100, Sage 300, Sage 500 and Sage 50. We also offer best-in-class On-Premise Sage CRM customization and development services to business partners and end users.
For more information, please contact us at email@example.com. We will be glad to assist you.